6

(A/N: Warning, Gore! Skip chapter, poor bun-bun went poof... Not in a good way though. Happy After Easter!)

It was a bunny, a cute one at that, it hopped over as (Y/N) giggled, picking up a dandelion, offering it to the bunny. The bunny chewing on it and looking at her, this bunny was black and white..... But this bunny looked different, not normal... (Y/N) tilted her head as it exploded, covering her and EJ in blood and guts. (Y/N) growls as it was LJ and Candy Pop who blew up the bunny. Poor bunny, it was so cute though, then LJ grabbed the intestines and made what he called "A Gutterfly". (Y/N) looked at EJ as she wiped off the blood from his and her face. "LJ, what the fuck man!? You trying to scare her or something?!" EJ yelled at him, standing up, (Y/N) going to grab him before he could do damage to the psycho clown. "Jack, it's okay, I'm use to seeing dead animals, or people killing animals..." She said as she smiled, EJ looking down at her as LJ and Candy Poplaughed his ass off. "YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE, GIRLY!!" LJ laughed as he rolled around, EJ taking out his scalpel and charging at LJ, tackling him and sticking the scalpel to his throat, Candy Pop was shocked, as was everyone. "EJ! It was just a joke!! You know this!!!" Candy Pop yelled as they stared, unable to move, EJ ripping LJ apart. After EJ was done, he turned to Candy Pop, walking over as he pounced on them and did the same, Slenderman was impressed, so were the others.