7

(WARNING!: THIS CHAPTER HAS RAPE TRIGGERS AND HAS RAPE CONTENT!!)

Author's POV:

EJ and LJ had now started to fight, cusses being thrown left and right as they both rolled around, LJ clawing at EJ, the two demons were fighting, and no one could stop it, but oh boy, (Y/N) would! (Y/N) grabbed EJ's hoodie and yanked him off of LJ with ease. "Would you both stop fighting!?" She yelled as she growled. They looked at her as EJ sighed. "I'm sorry, (N/N) I just don't know what got over me. EJ said as he hugged her, (Y/N) returning it as she sighed. "Jack, they're your family, your friends, you can't just beat them when something goes wrong... Besides I'm not scared, I never was, just shocked." (Y/N) said as she kissed his cheek, she then smiled as she checked her watch, groaning. "Dang, I only have about 30 minutes to get back to work." She said as everyone was disappointed that she had to leave so soon, but they decided to help her pack things up.

*TimeSkip*

(Y/N)'s POV:

I had just made it back in before rush hour, I was able to get back to work and Jack actually stayed he wanted to be sure I was safe until closing time.

*TimeSkip by lazy author*

(Y/N)'s POV again:

It was the end of rush hour, nothing bad happened, but Erin was helping me pack some meat to be shipped tomorrow, I sighed as I stretched. "I'm so tired... How about you?" I asked as I looked at Erin, who was on his phone while I packed. "Yeah, for a fucking killer and butcher, you sure get tired easy..." Erin said as he didn't help at all, I looked at him as I raised my eyebrows. "Who said I killed anyone, it was self defense..." I said as I crossed my arms. "I'm just saying you are a killer, doesn't matter if you did it to protect others..." Erin said as he looked up from his phone. "But you wouldn't get it... I mean if my cousin was sheriff in town, you'd be in prison... Besides, everyone knows you are a cannibal... I wonder if you like dick the way you like sausages..." Erin said as he came over to me, he then reached for my hair and yanked it. "I wonder why no one fucking likes you, you're nothing but a human-eating-cunt, I bet you have sex with the dead bodies too!" He said, grabbing a knife and cutting my shirt off. "You know, I kinda have a thing for freaky girls like you..." Erin said as he touched my body before sticking his hand in my pants, rubbing my pussy as I gasp, I then yell for Jack as he looked up from the menu and booked it to the back, grabbing Erin by the neck, ripping him away from me. "Let me go, you freak!!" Erin cried as he swung at EJ. EJ then put Erin on a meat hook, impaling his back with it as Erin screamed, as EJ smirked and grabbed a knife, gutting Erin like a fish. (Y/N) secretly cheering EJ on as he grabbed a handful of salt and shoved it into Erin's body, poor Erin was still alive. EJ growled as he shoved his hands into Erin's body and pulled out his kidneys, then went back with the knife, cutting the chest cavity open and ripping Erin's heart out, he then chuckled as Erin was finally dead, (Y/N) looked at EJ as I came over, EJ immediately looking at my tits, then quickly looked into my eyes. "I'm sorry, Kitten... You mean so much to me." EJ said as he took his mask off and kissed me before pulling away. "Oh Jack, it's fine, I hated him too..." I told him as I pulled him in for another kiss.