13

Author's POV:

After the incident, (Y/N) and EJ went to the butchery to clean the mess and fix the place. It took a month to complete the project, but it was done, during those months, (Y/N)'s sibling came to town. "Hey, sibling! How is your shop?" They said as they hugged her. "Adrian, it's so good to see you! This past month have been crazy! I met the guy of my dreams and I wanted to get some new equipment for the shop, also I killed a guy... But that is irrelevant to this... I just had a crazy month and I just want to relax with my favorite Non-binary sibling... " She said as she hugged back, she then pushed them and chuckled. "Let's go down to the lake, just the two of us, like old times.." Adrian said as they smiled and went to their car, opening the trunk to reveal beach towels and such. (Y/N) shook in excitement as she ran to her apartment upstairs of the butchery and got on her swimsuit, and grabbed her beach bag full of beach stuff, she then grabbed her phone, a cooler full of snacks, and her earbuds. Running down the stairs, (Y/N) didn't notice EJ and ran into him. "Oh Jack!" She yelled with excitement. "Do you want to come to the beach with me and my sibling?" She bounced in place as she had a huge smile on her face. "Sure! I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out today, maybe have a date. Wait, who is your sibling?" Jack replied as he looked around, spotting an androgynous looking person. "Oh! That's Adrian, they are my sibling! They are non-binary, they technically are both male and female, since they started taking estrogen a year ago." She told him as Adrian came over and shook Jack's hand. "Are you this dream guy that my sis was talking about?" They asked as Jack nodded. "Cool, anyways, let's get going." They continued as they went to the car, (Y/N) and Jack sitting in the back. "I never thought I'd meet the real Eyeless Jack... Strange... I moved away for college a few years ago, I had a horrible encounter with Jeff the Killer... He umm... Actually stabbed me in the chest, he missed my heart by an inch, I played dead so he would leave and it worked... Our parents were friends with Slenderman, we use to play in the woods, that was until we got older. He always watched us, he was the grandparent we never had... He took care of us when our parents were busy with orders and running the shop, this was after he found us eating a hiker in the woods during one camping trip... The town had a shortage of food, so we had to eat human flesh.... We wouldn't of thought of it if (Y/N) hadn't killed her bully with her friends..." Adrian said as (Y/N) growled. "It was an accident and you were in it too! You were with us when we killed that kid!" She yelled as Jack chuckled, petting her head. "Babe calm down." He said as they get there, setting up.