11

(Y/N)'s POV:

It was the next day, Jack made me spend the night, I sigh as I try to get up, only to hear him growl. "Jack, I gotta get up..." I said only to be growled at and held tighter. "Jack, I'm going to pee myself if I don't get up right now." I told him as he growled, looking up at me, he didn't have his mask on. "Man, I was sleeping good too, babe..." He said as I got up, waiting for Jack as he then led me to the bathroom, I sat on the toilet as I sigh, I then look at my panties as I gasped. I had started my period! "Fuck! Jack!!" I yelled as he busted in, he looked at me as I blushed. "Do you think you can run to my place and get me some clothes, and  a tampon/pad, please?" I say as he chuckles and nods, coming over and kissing my head, then ran out as I sigh, bleeding into the toilet.

EJ's POV:

I heard my princess call for me, I smelled blood as soon as I got close to the door. I sighed as I relaxed when I busted in, she was sitting there with blood on her pants and underwear. I then chuckle and nod, kissing her head after her request, I then got her jacket to fish out her keys to the shop, I then got into one of the cars that we take from travelers after killing them, I then get to the butchery and gasp as I see the shop was ransacked by Trumpkin supporters from last night. "Oh shit.." I said as I walked in through the broken glass, I then go to her home which was above the butchery, grabbing what she needs, I then hear sirens from outside, I growl as I grabbed a pair of (Y/N)'s sunglasses and walked downstairs. "Excuse me, Sir, do you know where Ms.(L/N) is?" The officer said as I nodded. "She's with me, I am her fiance..." I said as I smiled, carrying one of her duffle bags. "Oh okay, tell her that we need her at the Morgue... We have some fresh bodies for her to get, and we will fix the damages on her shop." The officer said as he tipped his hat.  "Tell her Officer Boone is asking of her. " He said as he got into his patrol car and left. I sighed as I put my mask on and got into the car and drove home, coming back with the things (Y/N) needed. I smiled as I helped her get a bath, putting her clothes in the wash.