9

Author's POV :

The two love birds decided to go to the Butchery and have lunch, EJ and (Y/N) had the shop closed. "Wow, I wonder if I'm gonna be here tomorrow, I do have a meeting with the mayor. Supposedly he's having President Trumpkin over... Too umm well, with his campaign... So he is warning the town about it, our town kinda doesn't like Trumpkin... I hope the kids won't be touched...... I fucking wouldn't.." (Y/N) said as she ate her food, she smiled as Jack chuckled. "That orange with hair? Really? That's so messed up." Jack said as he looked at (Y/N). "Yeah, the mayor wants more people to move in... So he's suggesting that he gets Trumpkin supporters into the town by next year." (Y/N) replied as she saw government cars drive in. "There he is... Welp, you better tell the other Pastas... I have a bad feeling about this." She continued as she got up, opening the door, sighing as Jack got up and kissed her cheek.

*timeskip to the next day*

After getting some food loaded up in her truck, she sighed as she drove to the mayor's office. "Ugh fucking Trumpkin." She growled as she parked her truck, getting out as she was stopped by guards. She rolled her eyes as she handed them her ID and such, then she was let go to head inside, not before a guard slapped her ass hard and making her yelp. She sighed as went to the concession stand and started to sell her food, she sat there as she took out a bottle of soda. "This is gonna be a long day." She said as she saw a man come over, he had the same hair color as Masky. "Hey, (Y/N) give me a jumbo beef stick and some jerky, please." He said as he chuckled. "Do I know you, Sir?" She said as she prepared his food. "Yeah, it's me, Masky" The man said as he put $20 down. "Masky, why are you here?" She asked as he smirked. "EJ told me... Also Slender wants us to assassinate President Trumpkin, and call me Tim." He said as she gave him the food, she chuckled as he sat near the stand, gun on his hip.