8

Author's POV:

The next day, (Y/N) was going to the post office, she looked around, but saw no one there. She growled as after she delivered the packages, she went to the park, sitting by the pond as she smiled.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I smiled as I looked at the ducks and fish in the pond. I always liked coming here. I sighed as it was interrupted by another man on Red Ice, he came over and sat next to me. I then scooted away from him as he looked at me and smirked. I then got up and walked to the restroom. I heard the door open again, but I hid in one of the stalls.

Jack's POV:

I had been stalking my love as I smiled, I waited for her as I chuckled. I then followed her to the park. I growled as a man went and sat beside her. I saw that she was uncomfortable about his presence, so she got up and went to the stalls, I smirked as the man followed her, I then walked in behind as the man started to kick in every stall. "Hey buddy..." I looked at him as he chuckled. "Well well well... You do exist." The man said as he pulled out his pocket knife, I sighed as I pulled out my scalpel, running towards him as I quickly beat and stabbed him to death, hearing my princess come out the stalls, I chuckled as I came over, handing her the guy's pocket knife.