Warning call

"Friday" Chanyeol said in awe as he stretched his arms out in exhaustion. They were all getting ready for gym. "What are we going to do after school" Kai asked them.

"Karaoke" Baekhyun suggested. They all looked at him, "If we're going to be famous then we need to practice" he continued.

"My voice is all ready" Chen boasted.

"Whatever. So it's set" Tao said. They all answered yes as they left the locker room and entered the gym. They went to go grab a basketball as they were deciding on their teams. "We're short a player" Xiumin said.

"Do you guys need an extra player" Nana said as she inserted herself between Sehun and Luhan. She smiled at them as she kind of looked at Suho. "Can you play?" Lay asked.

"I'm good" she answered.

"Whatever. Kai she's on your team. Come on Luhan" Suho said as he grabbed the ball and started dribbling it to the court. They got on their teams as they started playing. Suho's team consisted of Luhan, Chanyeol, Tao, D.O, and Lay. Kai's team consisted of Xiumin, Sehun, Chen, Baekhyun, and Nana. D.O had the ball as he was about to shoot it but Nana stole it from him and went down to their basket as she dunked it. "Nice shot" Kai complimented her as he gave her a high five and went back to his teammate. "That's cheating" Luhan whispered to Nana.

"What is?"

"Using your abilities."

"No. It's called playing to your strengths" she smiled as she went to her teammates. Luhan looked at her. If that's how you're going to play, two can play that game he thought as he ran to the guys. As they were playing Luhan was using his wolf's abilities to play too.

The teacher blew the whistle bringing an end to gym. The game ended with Kai's team as the winner and they were celebrating. "Nana you were really good" Sehun said.

"You were" Suho said. She turned to him as she brushed a couple of loose hairs behind her ears and said "So were you."

They left to go change back to their uniform as they went to class. After school Nana convinced Suho to walk her home. He was more than happy to do it.

..............

Kris was waiting for Donghae at a old subway station that's out of service. He had the phone in his hands as he was playing with it. "What is it?" Donghae asked as he walked to Kris, he stood up and handed him the phone, "Everything's done. This is my way of thanking you" he said.

"As long as you took care of it" Donghae said as he put the phone in his pocket. "There's also one thing. Nana's back" Kris said. Donghae looked at him, shocked with a hint of fear. "How'd she find me?"

"Beats me, but she's back and she's looking for you. My advice is stay hidden."

"You know how she is. People are going to get hurt if she's here."

"Worry about yourself."

"When are you coming back. She's asking about you again" Donghae said.

"I'll be back late tonight" Kris answered.

...................

Suho walked Nana to Donghae's old house as he looked at it. "You live here?" he asked as he looked at her. She was looking at the house too.

"Yeah" she answered, "I'm waiting for the owner to return."

"You know Donghae hyung?"

"Yeah. We're dating" she answered as she looked at him, "Come in. I want to show you something." She opened the door as she walked in along with him. She closed the door with a devilish smile before turning to him.

...................

The guys were at the karaoke bar as the got a room. Chen, Baekhyun and D.O were the first to start singing. They were singing Shinee's song Replay while the other guys were looking through the song book. "Where's Suho" Luhan asked.

"He went to walk Nana home. He should be here soon"  Tao answered.

....................

It was getting late. Suho was unconscious on the bed. His arms were tied behind his back as Nana took a picture of him and sent it to Donghae. "You won't let me hurt him. You'll come" Nana said as she watched Suho sleeping.

Donghae was in his apartment as he got the picture. His hands balled into a fist, he went to open the door and leave when he saw Kris standing there. "Where are you going?" he asked.

"Nana got Suho. She's going to kill him."

"You can't leave. That's exactly what she wants."

"Well I can't let her kill Suho. I told myself I would protect him after what happened."

Kris looked around thinking of something, an excuse to let Donghae stay and not leave. "I'll take care of it. I need you to stay here" Kris said.

"What are you going to do?"

"Nothing drastic" he said as he turned ready to leave but stopped when he heard a gir's voice. Arms wrapped around his waist as she hugged him.

Nana was walking around the room wondering what was taking Donghae so long to get here. She was biting her nails feeling anxious but then stopped in front of the broken mirror as she combed her hair with her hands. When Donghae comes she wants to look good for him. "Waiting for someone?" Kris asked as he climbed through the window. Nana turned to him and said "Where's Donghae?"

"Sorry to burst your bubble but he's not coming. Why don't you just end this and release him" Kris said motioning to Suho. She looked at Suho and looked back at Kris and said "What's with you? Do you like me by chance?"

He laughed, "Don't flatter yourself. I'm only here on Donghae's behalf."

She looked at Suho as she sat down next to him. Kris followed her with his eyes. She used her index finger as she ran it on his cheeks. "I got hungry waiting and Suho looks delicious" she said staring at him. Kris grabbed her hand as he held it in the air "If you touch him then I'll personally kill you" he said.

She looked at him, "He's nothing but a pest. He should have died long ago, how is it that he's still alive?"

Kris let go of her hand as he went to untie Suho and threw him over his shoulder. "Leave him alone" Kris warned her as he exited the room and left the house.