Against the clock

Nana came over to Donghae's house, she rang the doorbell and waited for him to get answer. "It's you" he sighed, "What do you want?"

"I came to talk" she said pushing her way inside. Donghae took a deep breath in before closing the door and walking in. Nana took a seat, "Say what you have to say and leave" he said resting on the wall and folding his arms. "Aren't you going to get me something to drink" she asked crossing her legs. He walked to the kitchen, poured some water in a glass and handed it to her. "Speak" he said coldly.

"It's simple. Date me or we're over."

"Was there anything between us for us to be over?"

She smiled, "Then I guess we're over" he put it simply. She stood up, "Donghae" she said through her teeth, "I don't think you know what I mean" she said.

"I'm sure I do. It'll mean that you can finally leave me alone and leave, I don't know what I ever saw in you to begin with. You're nothing but a stereotypical wolf. Well, I want nothing to do with you. Get lost" he said. Her grip got tighter on the glass before she threw it on the ground, the water and glass shards spilling everywhere, "You'll regret this Donghae" she said.

"The only thing I regret was dating you" he said. She glared at him before storming out, he put his hand to his chest and leaned on the wall for support, "That felt good to say" he smiled, "But she sure made a mess." He crouched down and started picking up the pieces of glass when Ah Reum walked in soaking wet. "What happened?" she asked looking around and saw broken glass on the floor.

"It's nothing. Why are you wet?"

"It's raining."

"Oh, go wash then" he said. She walked over the glass and went to the bathroom. Donghae grabbed a mop and cleaned the water off.

Nana walked around in the rain for a while, he clothes and hair completely ruined thanks to the rain. "Just watch Donghae. I'll take away everything you care about" she said clenching her fist. She stopped in front of Suho's house and knocked on the door. "Nana? What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I was walking around when it started raining and I realized you live around here. Is it okay if I wait here till the rain stops?"

"Sure" he said. She smiled at him and walked in. "But what were you doing around here?" he asked her.

"I was visiting an old friend I know" she answered, "Is your parents home?"

"Not yet."

"Can I wash up. These clothes are starting to get clingy" she said sweetly.

"Sure, the bathroom is down the hall, first door on the left. I'll leave some dry clothes for you to change at the door" he said. She smiled at him before walking to the bathroom. She had the water running while looking at her reflection, "I'll finish what I started" she smiled at herself. Suho knocked on the door, "The clothes are at the door" he said.

"Nae" she answered. She opened the door and took the clothes and changed into it while the water was still running. She picked up a towel and wrapped it around her arm before walking out. She snuck up behind him, wrapping the towel around his mouth and nose so he couldn't breath. She let go of him when he stopped squirming around before dragging him away.

"Oppa" Ah Reum smiled as Kris walked in and hugged him. He hugged her back, "Where were you?" Donghae asked him.

"Out" he answered, "Did I miss much?" Ah Reum let go of him, thinking about it, "Nothing interesting" she smiled, "Did you eat? Are you hungry? Want meat?"

"Say no. She eats it raw" Donghae said.

"Raw?" Kris asked.

"It taste good" she said.

"I ate on my way" he said, "But I brought something for you. Happy birthday." He handed her a black jewelry box, "It's your birthday?" Donghae asked.

"You didn't know" she said opening the box and saw a gold bracelet with a small wolf charm attached to it. "I love it" she said hocking it around her wrist. "I thought you would" he said, "I got it special for you." Donghae pulled Kris aside to take to him, "There's going to be a problem soon, involving Nana" he said.

"What happened now?"

"She flipped. What I'm worried about is Ah Reum."

"Don't worry. That bracelet I gave her, there's a spell on it. So when she's angry she won't go all wolf."

"That's good. But how'd you manage that?"

"I met a witch name Ryeowook. That's where I was. But if you're worried about Nana, we can just put her down. Permanently" Kris said.

....

The next day at school everything was strangely normal and quiet. Even Nana wasn't causing a scene at school, well, the first half of the school day. She and Ah Reum was in the bathroom, she had Ah Reum pinned against a wall before throwing her in a stall. "What the hell?" Ah Reum screamed. Nana walked in, "I would love to kill you right now, but I need you to pass a message to Donghae. Tell him that I'll give him till the end of the day and then I'll finish what I started five years ago" Nana said.

"Why don't you tell him yourself."

"Because this was much more fun" she said with a smile before leaving the bathroom. Ah Reum took a deep breath in and got up looking at her reflection, she watched the cut on her lip that was slowly healing by itself. She got out the bathroom and went looking for Donghae to relay the message. "What does that mean?" she asked.

"Suho? Where is he?"

"He didn't come to school today. He called in sick. What's going on?"

"I have to go" he said running out. She was walking back to class when she bumped into Luhan. "Mianhe" she apologized.

"It's okay" he said walking ahead. "It's okay" she repeated to herself before walking to the classroom and taking a seat. "Where's Kai oppa?" Ah Reum asked Xiumin.

"We went to the bathroom" he answered.

Donghae rushed over to Suho's house to see if he was there, but there no sign. He called his phone but it kept going straight to voicemail. "She wouldn't" he said to himself while walking out the house.