Blinded by rage

Ah Reum balled her hands in a fist before getting up and walked back home with the intention to question her mother about the lies. She was angry rather than upset, the anger that made her seem more like a wolf than anyone else. Her mark was glowing much more as she got to the house. She was blinded by rage when she opened the door. She walked to the living room where she was hearing voices and saw her mother. "Ah Reum, you're back" her mother said with a smile. "Ah Reum" Kris said shocked.

"Did you have an affair with dad?" Ah Reum asked bluntly.

"Bwo?" her mother said.

"Who's my real father?" she tried again.

"Ah Reum" Kris said standing up.

"This has nothing to do with you. Stay out of it" Ah Reum said to Kris. He was taken back by the anger in her voice which surprised him. She turned to her mother again, "Who's my father?" she asked again. Even behind the shades she was wearing you could tell how deadly her gaze was. "Why aren't you talking? I asked a question" she raised her voice before walking to her mother, she grabbed her arm, pulling her up to her feet. "Ah Reum, that's enough" Kris said taking a hold of her arm. Ah Reum turned to face him, "Didn't I tell you to stay out of it" she told him. He pushed her arm off from their mother, "Stop it. I don't know what got over you but you're acting like a kid" Kris said sternly. She looked up at him, "You were gone for all my life and then show up like you know everything" she shouted.

He looked at her, there was definitely something different. "Forget it" she said before walking out. When she got out she threw the shades off to the ground. Kris chased after her, "Ah Reum" he called. She turned to him and that's when he saw her eyes, "I told Donghae not to come back yet. This is exactly what I was trying to prevent."

"What are you rumbling on about?" she asked feeling annoyed at this point.

"You're not yourself right now."

"What are you talking about. I've never felt better" she smiled, "In fact, this is the best I've felt in a while."

"You're acting out in anger."

"I'm not angry. I just want some answers and I know exactly who can give them to me" she said before taking off. Kris looked at her before trailing her.

At the school people were leaving while Nana was waiting at the gate for Donghae. He was walking with some of his classmates when he spoted her. A loud sigh came from him as his eyes went passed her, she ran to him with a smile, "I was waiting for you" she said, holding onto his arm. He pushed her off immediately, "What do you want?" he asked.

"Isn't it obvious, you. I missed you, why else would I come all the way here looking for you. I also missed the fun we use to have together. We can pick up where we left off, starting with the run away meal" she said in a seductive voice while leaning in closer towards him. He looked at her, almost falling for it. He blinked a couple of times before pushing her away, "I don't do that anymore" he said. She looked up at him, "But you used to enjoy it."

"Used to. As in the past."

"Hyung" Suho called before running towards him, "Nana" he said to her.

"Hey Suho" she faked a smile. He flashed her a smile before turning to Donghae, "Hyung, the guys and I are going to playing some basketball. You want to join?" he asked.

"Sur. Lets go" Donghae told him as they started to walk. Leaving Nana there by herself, "Ah Reum?" Suho asked when he saw her walking towards them, she pushed between them and went straight for Nana. Donghae saw Kris, "I'll get you later" Kris said to him. Donghae and Suho turned back and saw Ah Reum grab Nana by her shirt. "What else do you know about my father?" she asked Nana.

"Guess mother dear didn't tell you what you want" Nana said.

"I'm not joking" she said shaking her. Kris pulled Ah Reum off Nana with a struggle, Donghae and Suho rushed to them, "What happened?" Suho asked.

"Let go of me?" Ah Reum struggled, kicking and scratching. "I see that you're busy. Let's talk later Donghae" she said before walking away. "Help me with her" Kris said to Donghae. He picked up her feet while they were walking, bringing her back to to Donghae's house. Suho locked the door before they let her go. "Why did you do that? She was going to talk" Ah Reum said.

"She was going to kill you" Kris said.

"That would be easier" she mumbled to herself.

"Suho, can you take her in the room" Donghae asked him. Suho nodded his head while taking Ah Reum to the room. She sat down on the bed and brushed her hair back, "What happened to you?" Suho asked staring at her. She looked up at him with a sigh, "Nothing. Oppa, how about you get me out of here. I still have something to talk to Nana about" Ah Reum said getting up.

"You're going to get killed."

"Maybe that would be best. This mark, being a wolf, the insane taste for meat. It's annoying and very tempting. Maybe death would be better than this" she said with tear filled eyes. Suho scanned her for a second before bringing her in for a hug. She was trying to let go but her held her tighter, feeling a bit sorry for her as she was sobbing. After a couple of minutes she past out, Suho placed her on the bed and tucked her in.

Donghae and Kris were in the living room, "Why did you leave? I told you to stay with Ah Reum" Kris said.

"You said to stay with her until she can control it. She was able too, that was until she met Nana. She just has a way to get under people's skin" Donghae explained.

"That still doesn't explain why you left. Tomorrow she's leaving again."

"She just got back to her friends, I don't think she should leave again."

"That's not for you to decide" Kris said before leaving. Donghae sighed, he went to the room and saw her past out on the bed. "She fell asleep" Suho said in a low whisper before leaving the room and closing the door softly. "Who was that?" Suho asked.

"Kris, an old friend of mine."

"He seems a bit uptight."

"He is, and a stickler. You should go, I'll watch her."

"Okay. See you later" Suho said before leaving. Donghae went to take a seat on the couch and put the tv on.