Aftermath

One month later...

"Summer is finally here" Baekhyun said while stretching his arms out at the sky, "I can't wait to sleep in, and more sleeping" he continued.

"That won't do if we're going to become famous idols. We have to practice if we're going to do it right" Chanyeol said.

"But still, we'll need a vacation" Baekhyun whined.

"I don't know about you guys, but the first thing I'm doing is having a real date" Kai said, holding Ah Reum's hand with a smile, "She has to practice too. We're all in this together" Chen said.

"Come on Chen oppa. It's the first day of summer vacation. Let's go to the beach" Ah Reum smiled. They all agreed to go, they all went home to go back and agreed to meet up at the school after and go to the beach together. They got on the bus, "Hyung. What are you doing for the summer?" Tao asked Luhan.

"You can practice with us and get famous together" Baekhyun said.

"I'll think about it" he answered.

"Think fast. We need a new leader" Chanyeol said.

"I said I would do it" Xiumin said loudly. Kai pulled Ah Reum to an empty seat, "We won't be able to spend much time together if they're going to make us practice every day" Ah Reum said.

"Don't worry about them. They'll probably get tired of it after one day. Today, it's just us" Kai said.

"And 10 other people" Ah Reum laughed. "Guys. We're getting off" Lay said. We got up and got off the bus. "Wa, it's so pretty" Sehun said. Chanyeol and Baekhyun started running towards the water as everyone followed. Luhan and Lay went to push Chanyeol in the water before running away. "Ya" he screamed.

"I'm going to change" Ah Reum said go them before going to the bathroom to change into her swimsuit and coming out. They were already in the water playing. She set her bag near their stuff before going to the water. They were splashing water at each other and throwing each other in the water.

....

Donghae sat down in front of Suho. "I won't be able to visit for a while. So I came to say bye" Donghae said.

"Hurry up or I'm leaving" Kris called him. Donghae said his final goodbyes before getting up and following Kris.

.....

They got out the water and was laying on their towels while taking up the last remaining bit of sunlight. "Today was fun" D.O said.

"I wish Suho hyung was here" Lay said. Chanyeol sat up and looked at him, "Don't be that person. Let's not change the mood" Chanyeol said.

"Come on" Kai whispered to Ah Reum while taking her hand and pulling her up as they were walking away. "You have 15 minutes" Chen yelled at them.

"I'll leave first. I have something to take care of. Bye" Luhan said while getting up. Everyone said bye to him as he left, "I wonder if he's jealous about Kai and Ah Reum?" Baekhyun asked.

"Aniyo. They're friends now" Xiumin said.

"You buy that? I wonder why they broke up though. I thought they would last" Baekhyun said.

"I like Ah Reum and Kai better" Chanyeol said.

"Shouldn't you be happy for them instead of choosing sides" Tao said.

"We're were just saying" Baekhyun said.

Kai and Ah Reum were walking hand in hand, swinging it back and forth while they were walking along the water. "There's something I've been meaning to tell you" Kai said.

"What is it?" she asked.

"When are you going to dye your hair back."

"Dye?"

"Yeah. I prefer the old color."

"That's what you wanted to tell me? To dye my hair back?"

"Yeah" he said quietly. She bumped into his arm before letting go of him and walking ahead.

Luhan got home and saw a black suitcase in the corner of the room. "You ready?" Kris asked him coming out of the kitchen with Donghae.

"It's only for the summer. You'll see them again when school starts" Donghae said.

"I know. Let's go" he said.

The guys and Ah Reum were walking each other home, one by one. It was just Kai, and Ah Reum were walking home. "When did you say Donghae hyung was leaving?" Kai asked her.

"He left already with my brother" she answered.

"I still can't believe you have an older brother."

"Well half brother."

"Have you made up with your mother yet?"

"Aniyo. She still can't look at me the same, but at least she talked to me."

They stopped in front of  her house, "Goodnight" she said to him, "Night" he said letting go of her hand, he kissed her on her cheeks. "Go" she said to him, but he didn't move, "You want to come in" she asked. He nodded his head, she smiled at him before putting the pin in and walking in. They watched a couple of shows before going to bed. He slept in Donghae's room and she slept in her own, but they fell asleep while talking to each other on the phone.