Secret revealed?

Donghae brought Ah Reum back to the house, "Is there something here that will help me?" she asked, walking to the kitchen. "No. But at least no one will see you" he said following her, "Are you looking for something?" he asked.

"Yeah. Meat, I'm hungry" she said opening the door to the fridge. She was pushing things aside, looking for it. "There is none. I didn't buy anything yet" he answered. She looked at him and closed the door, "Well, when are you going to buy some food. Preferably meat."

"Later today" he said.

"Baegopa" she said holding her stomach before going to the couch to lay down. She kept groaning and moaning before rolling off the couch with a loud thump. Donghae went to his room to grab a pair of shades before going back to the living-room. "Let's go. I'll treat you to lunch" Donghae said to her. She looked up at him with a smile, "You're the best." He threw her the shades, she caught it and looked back at him. "What are those for?" she asked.

"You weren't thinking of going outside with your eyes still red were you?"

"It could be really cool contacts."

"Put those on or we're not going out" he threatened her. She quickly put it on before standing up, "Gaja" she purred.

.....

They were waiting for their meat to arrive, Ah Reum was looking around and enjoying the smell and sound of the meat cooking on the grill. "You're starting to drool" Donghae said to her, snapping her out of her meat coma. She quickly wiped her mouth before turning to face him. "I'm hungry. When is the meat coming" she said looking around. The waiter came over and placed the meat on the table. "I'm starving" she said. Dongahe took some of the meat and placed it on the grill. The sizzling sound sounded like music to her ears. She watched it as the juices from the meat were flowing to the grill. She licked her lips in anticipation. "I can't take this anymore" she said picking up her chopsticks and took a piece of meat from the grill and put it in her mouth. "Ya, that was still raw" Donghae told her. But she didn't care, she kept chewing on the piece of meat, savoring the taste. "Delicious" she said licking her lips before taking another piece and eating it. "Can't you wait longer. It's not done cooking" he said.

"But it taste good. Try it" she told him.

"I'll wait till it's done" he said. When she slowed she was going for another piece of meat when he stopped her. "Wait till it's cooked" he said. She glared at him before seating back in her seat. She looked at the raw pieces that was stacked on the tray she looked at him before quickly taking a piece and plopping it in her mouth. "It's even better this way" she smiled. He held his mouth before turning away from her in disgust. He looked around and noticed people staring at them, he turned to her, "You're drawing attention to yourself" he said to her.

"I don't care about that" she said. Her mouth filled with raw meat, she swallowed it all and drank some water afterwards. "Excuse me" a waitress said, walking over to their table "But there's been some complaints."

"About what?" Ah Reum asked, turning to the waitress. "The customers have a problem with you eating the meat raw."

"Who made the complaint?" she asked standing up from her seat and looking around, "Who has a problem with me?" she called.

"Joesonghabnida. Joesonghabnida" Donghae kept repeating as he was dragging Ah Reum out the restaurant. When they got out she pushed him off her, "Why'd you do that?" she screamed.

"You were causing a scene" he defended.

"We didn't even get to finish our meal" she pouted.

"Is that all you can think of?"

"I'm hungry. Let's go to my house, my mom's meal is the best."

"That's a no-no. You can't show up to your parents with your eyes like that, and we can't explain where you've been. Plus there's the Kris issue, if he finds out I brought you here we'll be in trouble. Let's just go home" he said walking and started walking. She kicked the air before trailing him with her head hang low. When they got to the house they saw Suho standing at the door with a black plastic bag in his hand. "Suho, what are you doing here?" Donghae said. Suho turned to them with a smile "I brought snacks" he said holding the bag up. Donghae went to open the door and they walked in and took a seat. "Ah Reum, are you okay? You're oddly quiet" Suho said.

"I'm fine" she sighed.

"She's just mad because she caused a problem at a restaurant."

"That doesn't sound like you" Suho said to Ah Reum.

"Thatt's what I'm saying, since when was it wrong to eat meat" she whined.

"You ate it raw" Donghae said, emphasizing on the word raw. Suho looked at her, "You ate raw meat?"

"Nae. It tasted so good. The best meat I've ever had" she said licking her lips again and remembering the taste. "I think it has something to do with her being a wolf" Donghae said.

"But I was never hungry for raw meat" Suho said.

"Don't say nothing till you try it. It's the best" she said giving a thumbs up. "What'd you bring?" Donghae asked Suho.

"Oh, some ddukbokki, sundae, odeng, and kimbap" he said taking them out and placing it on the table. "No meat?" Ah Reum asked looking at the food. Suho picked up a kimbap and put it in her mouth, "Shut up and eat" he said. Donghae smiled while stifling a laugh, "I bought kimbap because it's your favorite" he said before eating.

"What are you laughing at" Ah Reum saiid to Donghae.

"Can't I laugh" he said, "You can take the shades off now" he said. She took it off before blinking a couple of times so her eyes can adjust to the lighten. "Your eyes are still red" Suho said.

"I still don't know what to do about it."

They continued eating the food with laughter and stories being shared between the three. Ah Reum was looking at the time before getting up with the shades in her hand. "Where are you going?" Donghae asked.

"To see Luhan oppa. Don't wait up" she said heading for the door and leaving in a rush.

.......

She got to his house and knocked on the door with a smile on her face and put the shades on. The door opened but it wasn't Luhan who answered the door which made her smile deflate. "What are you doing here?" she asked Sehun.

"Hanging out at a friend's house. What else?" he said. She walked in and saw Chen, Baekhyun, Xiumin and Kai there. "Ah Reum" Luhan said with a smile. They all looked over and saw her standing there. "What are all of you doing here?" she asked.

"Hanging out. Why are wearing shades inside" Chen asked.

"Because" she said pushing it closer to her face. "Don't be like that. Just take it off" Sehun said as he tried to take it off. He knocked it off her face, "Your eyes" he stuttered.

A/N:

Sorry for the late update, I've been busy with school lately. I'll try to update regularly from now on. Comment your ideas and don't forget to vote. Thanks for reading