The Wolves

Donghae got back to his house looking for Kris, "Shouldn't you be in school?" Kris asked him.

"Nana. She's going to kill Suho" Donghae said.

"Suho? How are you so sure?"

"She said she's going to finish what she started. What else could that mean, and she only gave me till the end of the day" he explained. Kris sprang up like it was a normal reaction, "Then let's go find her" he said.

"I already know where we can find her."

"Give me a minute first" Kris said walking to the bathroom. Donghae took out his phone and texted Ah Reum to meet them at the place. He looked at the door that Kris went as his phone pinged, 'We'll be there' she texted back. Donghae put his phone in his pocket as Kris walked out, "Let's go" he said hitting his back.

Ah Reum and Luhan were on their way to the destination that Donghae said to meet. "Are you sure this is the place?" Luhan asked her.

"That's the address Donghae oppa gave me" she said looking around. They were in the parking lot for an old abounded mall. They were looking around but didn't see them. "Where is he?" she asked herself.

"Let's split up and look" Luhan said walking ahead. She looked at him before walking the opposite direction. "Why'd he want me to bring Luhan anyways?" she muttered to herself. As she was walking she felt something drop on her head, she looked up and saw a dead body hanging from the ceiling, she started screaming. Luhan rushed in her direction, "What happened?" he asked. She pointed to the ceiling, he looked up and saw the body. "What the hell is going on here?" he asked.

"You're not Donghae" Nana said walking out in the opening, "Well, that was a waste."

"You killed him?" Ah Reum asked.

Nana nodded her head with a satisfied smile, she looked at Luhan, "You are so gullible you know. She didn't kill the teacher, it was me. Like she'd even have the guts" Nana said. Luhan looked at Ah Reum and looked back at Nana. "You're sick" he said.

"Flattery will get you no where" she said, brushing her hair off her shoulders, "Since Donghae's not here yet, I guess I can have some fun with you. So who wants to go first? Ah Reum? What about you Luhan? Come on, aren't you mad I broke up you and your girlfriend. She got over the break up fast, she's dating Kai now."

"Shut up" Ah Reum shouted. Nana looked at her with the same devilish grin that was painted on her face, "Aw, you're mad. But it's not your turn yet" she said.

......

"YOU DID WHAT?" Kris shouted at Donghae as they got off the bus. "She's with Luhan. I just told them to wait, we needed a distraction if we're going to get there without her noticing" Donghae said.

"Yeah, but if she's wearing the bracelet I gave her she'll die."

"It's weird to see you care about something."

"Don't change the subject. You better hope your plan works" Kris threatened. They were now running to the place.

.....

"Ouch" Ah Reum said as she flew into a metal beam. "Did someone loose their touch" Nana said to her. Luhan charged at her, punching and kicking, but she was able to dodge all of them. Ah Reum got up and went behind her to get her from behind. "One at a time" Nana said pushing her aside, "If you don't follow the rules. I'll kill both Suho and Kai."

"Suho?" Luhan asked.

"Kai?" Ah Reum said in disbelief. She smiled at them, "Donghae didn't tell you. I'm planning on killing Suho. I took Kai knowing that he was going to ask you to come to distract me. What I didn't expect was Luhan showing up" she said pointing to him.