4. Tour

Once they added Damian onto the team, he had to live there. Well, he didn't have to, but it was easier to. It would help build their trust. So, he stayed there most of the time.

"Hey Raven, why don't you show the new bird around the tower?" Garfield joked.

"Hey, that's a nice idea," Koriand'r added, glancing at Raven innocently. "Would you mind?"

"No, I guess not," Raven answered through gritted teeth before sending a chilling glare at Garfield, who darted off right after receiving it.

Damian just stood there, backpack in hand. He hasn't changed out of his suit and he didn't plan to get. He still was debating on giving them his first name and revealing his appearance. This was the most interaction he's had with people since he left his home on Infinity Island.

It's also the only interaction he's had that didn't involve shoving the end of his katana through someone's body.

"Well, are you coming?" Raven asked impatiently, looking at him.

Damian silently followed her around, listening as she introduced him to the locations of their residence. He also watched her body gestures, trying to figure out what type of person she was. They passed several rooms until finally they came to one that Damian was interested in.

"This is the training room," she informed as the doors automatically slid open, revealing a large open space with loads of training equipment.

Damian looked around at the room, genuinely impressed by the sight of it. He already knew where he'd be spending most of his time when he wasn't completing his other assignments. "This looks efficient."

"Oh, so you can talk," Raven said, glancing at him. This was the first thing he's said to her since they met. Well, besides the first night, which she didn't know about.

"Only when I have something of value to say," Damian retorted.

Raven rolled her eyes at him and turned around, walking back the way they came down the hallway and up the stairs. Damian quietly trailed behind her until they came to a stop at one of the many doors in the long corridor.

Raven let out a sigh as the door slid open and walked inside. "Here's our spare room, I guess it's yours now."

Damian followed behind her and looked around the plain room. There was a bed, nightstand, dresser, television and a door which he assumed led into his own bathroom.

"That concludes our tour. My room is next door if you need anything, but try not to bother me if you can," Raven said before leaving the room, the door sliding closed behind her.

Once she was gone Damian peeled off his cowl, running his fingers through his sweaty hair after it was off. He began to unpack his things from his backpack, neatly organizing all of his possessions.

When he was done he let out a sigh and walked out of his room, finding the other Titans in the living room watching a movie. Dick had his arm wrapped around Koriand'r while the other two boys sat with their feet propped up on the coffee table.

"Hey, Red-" Jaime spoke up but stopped when he noticed Redbird had taken off his superhero disguise. Everyone's eyes were on him.

"You're not from here, are you?" Dick questioned, trying not to sound rude.

It was obvious that Damian had a more Middle Eastern appearance with his olive skin and brown eyes. He had worn this culture's more casual clothing for boys his age to try and fit in. "Some of you don't look like you're from here either," Damian replied as he crossed his arms over his chest. He was beginning to regret coming out here without his mask. But, they wouldn't trust him if they couldn't see his face.