Night Eight - Halloween 4/20

This is my final hunt night before the challenges and Nightmarionne begin. The challenges are quite hard, but nothing can beat Nightmarionne, he is cunning, and will fool you if you are not careful.

    We had a try at his half night, if you weren’t a Halloween nightmare, but body was able to beat him at all, he can cheat if he needs to, but he rarely does. This child will die before he can make it to the final night.

    I walked in on the leaders talking, I asked them a question, but how it ended up becoming a bet was even better.

    “Hey guys, do you think the child will beat Nightmarionne on night twelve, or will the child make it to night thirteen?” the two leaders looked at each other, then they gave each other their looks of a bet coming.

    “The child will stand no chance in beating me, he will die on night twelve, no questions asked.” Nightmarionne then gave a snarky look to Nightmare, who returned one back.

    “Well I think the child will beat you on night twelve and will make it to night thirteen.” The two leaders then turned to each other, the bet was beginning to happen, I was wondering what they were betting on.

    The other nightmare came in, I gave them the signal to be quiet as the two leaders started to talk. Everybody was now wondering what the bet was going to be, so we all stayed and listened.

    “Nope, the child won’t beat me, and I can bet it.” the beginning of the bets have begun now.

    “You bet that the child won’t beat you, then I bet that if the child beats you in your first hunt, then you have to act as a baby, wearing a diaper.” Nightmarionne’s eyes widened, he then started to think.

    “Fine, then if I kill the child on my first hunt, then you will have to obey me till for two months! Deal?” Nightmarionne’s smile grew bigger, he always knows if he was going to win or not.

    “Deal!” the two shook hands, and walked away, getting ready for this night, but also being ready for who will win the bet.

    Just like last time, this should be the final night, no more after this. I played the game with BB, won, and slept for two hours. The creature never appeared, so I was in a safe zone.

    Once the night began, Fredbear was hunting for the full night again, but he was harder. I, of course, roasted him, insulting him till the night ended. Once the night ended, I wasn’t breaking a sweat, I knew that this was going to be easy, so I yelled at him, “See ya never again!”

    The child, he was so ignorant. He thinks this is the last night he’ll be here, well, he is wrong. There are more nights to be held, and his death will be coming soon.

    I found Nightmarionne lounging on the couch, so I decided to tell him how the night went.

    “The child thought this was the last night, wait till tomorrow.” Nightmarionne turned his head to me, then looked back at the wall.

    “You sure, the child is cunning, like me, but won’t be able to beat me. Nightmare made the wrong choice to make a bet with me, I always win.” He does, any bet Nightmare and him do, Nightmarionne always won.

    “Yes, but you don’t always win bets, you could lose this one.” He turned his head to me, then gave a smirk.

    “Lose you say, haha, that would never happen, knock on wood.” He took his hand and literally knocked on wood. Then Nightmare decided to walk in with the other nightmares behind him.

    “How’d this night go?” He asked.

    “Went well, the child thinks this was the last night, but he is wrong about that, would love to see his reaction tomorrow though.” I told them, Jack-o-Bonnie then walked up to me.

    “We can tell you what the reaction was like, I am also going to enjoy this too.” Everyone then walked off to do their own thing, Nightmarionne yawned and went to his room for a nap.

    I decided to hang out of the couch, when nightmare walked up to me. I didn’t fully know what he wanted, but the smile he gave Nightmarionne returned.

    “Do you think Nightmarionne will win or lose?” I didn’t know how to respond to this, I can’t say for sure who would win, but I also can’t say who would lose. Nightmare or Nightmarionne could be right.

    “I don’t know, and I won’t say. It’s a 50:50 shot at either of you winning or losing.” He gave me the look that he doesn’t like to answer he got, and I knew this and quickly left him alone.

    I tried to find the other nightmares, but accidently ran into the creature while trying to. It looked down at me, I didn’t like how tall it was, but then it gave a small smile and gestured me to follow it.

    I don’t know why I did, but I did, and I regret doing that. It brought me to a dark black room, I couldn’t see anything. Then the lights turned on and I saw Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy also in the room, I then started to freak out as they did too.

    “Fredbear! What are you doing here?” Bonnie was the first to ask, and I could understand why. These three were done hunting, meaning the creature had plans to kill us.

    “I don’t know, what are you guys doing here?” They all looked at each other, then back at me. They all shook their head no, meaning they didn’t have a clue what was happening.

    “We were brought in here, just barely.” The creature wasn’t in the room, then it teleported back in with Nightmarionne in its grasp.

    “Uoy lla era sselesu, uoy lla era ton gnitnuh eromyna… yats dna eid!” It looked at nightmarionne to translate, but the look he gained on his face wasn’t what the creature like, it then screamed into the nightmare leaders face.

    “You all are useless, you all are not hunting anymore… stay and die!” He repeated what the creature wanted, then he blacked out. Most likely to forget what he saw, to not tell the others.

    The creature and Nightmarionne’s body in its grasp, teleported away. We all looked at each other, we were confused by what it meant by useless and not hunting, then it was asked a question.

    “So, if the creature is leaving us to die like this because we are no longer hunting and are useless, then why isn’t Nightmare and Plushtrap in here?” Chica was the one to ask this, and everyone agreed that there was something going on, and it took this long for it to fully start.

    “Then again, has anyone actually seen Plushtrap since Nightmarionne lost his memory?” We all then froze, that was right. None of us had seen Pushy since the Halloween leader lost his memory.

    What was in store for the rest of the nights that the Halloweens will be hunting for, and Nightmarionne himself.

----------------------

Sorry for not updating much, will try to keep better time with it. Considering this is all pretty written.
I also messed up with the previous chapter's title. That one is Night Seven, this one is Night Eight. Sorry to those who saw that and are confused rn.