Night Four - Halloween

The next night, I woke up next to Nightmarionne, he was still asleep, and the creature was nowhere around. It must have run off when I was asleep, but it was a new night, and Nightmarionne didn’t move an inch.

    I got up as Nightmare walked in, he looked at me with confusion, but I didn’t say anything and left the room.

    I walked into Nightmarionne’s room, only to be confronted with Plushtrap. We stared at each other for a few minutes, then he left and I walked over to the other nightmare leader.

    I walked up to Nightmarionne and woke him up. He slowly opened his eyes and looked over at me. He seemed to not want me there, but then again, he wanted me to come get him, then the creatures smile grew on his face again.

    Nightmarionne’s body rose in the bed, he wasn’t looking at me anymore, but ahead at the wall. I watched as he shot his head in my direction, and I was not happy about that. He kept moving closer to me and eventually, I ran for my life, this was not the nightmare I knew.

    The night was going to start soon, and I didn’t want to die because of a creature. I ran into the lounging area and slammed that door, Plushy cleared his throat, and now there was also banging on the door.

    “Master? What are you running from? Where is Nightmarionne?” Freddy seemed confused, the night was about to begin and  their leader wasn’t even stable anymore.

    “Nightmarionne you are asking about, he isn’t doing so well, I think we’ll have to wait out the night, the creature is on the prowl.” They all looked at me in confusion, I have now realized that I said Nightmarionne and the creature in the same sentence.

    “Nightmarionne is being controlled by the creature again, isn’t he?” Plushy really likes to do this, he was with him when this all started to happen, and sadly, he is right too.

    “Yes… Nightmarionne started to chase me, and then I realized it was the creature possessing him.” The banging stopped, and everyone looked around in confusion, why did it stop banging the door?

    “Nepo siht rood!” We didn’t recognize the language or voice, we all started to back away from the door, in fear. Was this creature the one who was talking, or is it Nightmarionne trying to scare us?

    “Help…” Nightmarionne’s voice spoke this time, so that was the creature talking, I didn’t think it knew how to. I decided to confront the source, I walked to the door and opened it.

    The creature hovered over me, I slammed the door shut and Nightmarionne yelped. I never saw Nightmarionne there, but he probably was, I then opened the door again, with Nightmarionne and a creepy grin. I, again, slammed the door shut on his face, with another yelp coming out.

    Once I reopened the door, the normal Nightmarionne was there, holding his face in pain. He was also standing, meaning he was not in a lot of pain to walk. The creature was gone, and the night was about to start, BB went to his place, the nightmares got into their positions to hunt.

    Nightmarionne walked into the room and met with Fredbear for his full night hunt. I decided to go talk with them as a team, since we all used to do this during the hunts. It will feel great to do this again.

    I tapped Nightmarionne’s shoulder, he turned to me with a cute smile he always used to have. This warmed me to know he was back to normal again, my nightmare brother was back.

    Another new night with these Halloween weirdows, and it was that day to have a fight with Fredbear, I think. I ran to the doors, the bed, nothing changed, that entity wasn’t there so it made me feel more comfortable to roast these nightmares, can’t wait for the boss.

    I did beat the BB, and got my two hours of sleep, this was starting out great too. Can’t wait for the night to start so I can roast these animatronics.

    It was close to 4am, and I was on a roll with roasts, but once 4am hit, the Fredbear didn’t come. I was very sad about this, cause that was going to be fun to do, oh well. I’ll do it tomorrow.

    This night seemed to go by very fast again, and I wasn’t angry or sad by it, I was happy. Hope things will get better, I only have one fear, but I’ll never say it, because it may come true.

    That child will die for what he did, he called me fat, hope Nightmarionne can help with this. We all walked into the room with the leaders, they were all playing a game? How original.

    “The child was a major pain. He wouldn’t stop roasting us with insults.” I yelled to them as we walked in.

    “Yeah, the lad be jokin’ about us not bein’ scary.” Mangle added, she really wasn’t happy with the child, hope he’ll die.

    “The child will die during my hunt, he’ll stand no chance against me, even though I am hunting for two different times, he will die soon. Don’t worry, relax, you guys get a load off, BB will do his game tomorrow, and Fredbear will hunt, you guys get the day off.”

    “Oh yeah, I got a full night of hunting like you do the last night.” Fredbear responded back to Nightmarionne, he also seemed happier than usual, “We will do our best to kill the child, through every single insult he has!”

    Everyone started to cheer, nothing was going to happen, then Nightmare stood and asked a question.

    “If we can, do we want to bring back the tra-, I mean, Nightmare Thing, once this hunt is over, to make amends and stop the evil?” Everyone was confused at first, then they started cheering and saying yes.

    Nightmarionne and Nightmare’s smiles grew, this was what I did notice when the cheering died down. Nightmarionne stood to speak, but then went blank and collapsed.

    Me and Nightmarionne smiled at the cheering and the thought of returning Nightmare Thing. Nightmarionne gestered, he was going to speak, but ended up collapsing, I got up and ran to him. He wasn’t responding and I quickly brought him to his room.

    I didn’t know what was going on, this could be a side effect of the back injury. If it wasn’t that, then the creature had taken control again, hope it actually isn’t that.

    I left the room, so whatever had happened, he can recover. I walked back to the others and talked to them, warning them that if they see Nightmarionne acting differently from what he usually does, to let me know.

    We all then parted ways, but Fredbear stopped me to talk. I was confused at first, but then realized what he wanted.

    “Master, why are you happier than usual? You and Nightmarionne were both smiling and laughing all night, you two made up?” I looked at him with a little grin, he knew that I had reasons that couldn’t be told, but this time, I decided to tell him, only because I would be asked again later.

    “We made up after we had talked, since Nightmare Thing was gone, we changed and didn’t like what was happening, since we missed him. So we made up, and now we are friends again.” I responded.

    “Oh, okay!” He ran off and I went to relax and plan things out before I fully went to sleep. I really hope Nightmarionne isn’t broken, that could mean the end of us nightmares.

    None of us nightmares ever like to admit this, even I, Nightmarionne is the strongest, and if the creature is using him. Well, this will be the end, and it’ll be a great issue for us nightmares.