Night Eleven - Blind Mode (Halloween)

Yay, we're closer to the end of the hunt, and the child's death is also coming up. This challenge, besides Nightmarionne's hunts, is one of the hardest nights to beat, since the child is now blind.

The other nightmares get to enjoy this last challenge before Nightmarionne finishes the child's life. Him and Nightmare made a bet, then their bets were swapped around. This should be fun.

We all woke up in the lounge room, and slowly got up to prepare. Nightmare nudged Nightmarionne awake, he slowly got up and looked around the room, then he finally got up.

We all gathered around as he covered his body, he then started to talk about tonight.

"Tonight, the child will be blind, the only thing he can do is listen to where he is going. He won't have an easy time tonight, but due to him being smarter than we thought possible." He mentioned at the end.

"Well boss, we will do our best!" Jack-o-Chica said, while saluting him. The others smiled, and I also smiled and left with the others.

It's time to insult these nightmares, and first I'll beat BB at his own game. Once I do, I'll dream up insults to give these nightmares.

I beat him and slept for the two hours, and I dremt the best insult that could come to my mind. What I was hoping for ended up as something unexpected, I couldn't see anything.

I tried to see if it was just my mind playing tricks on me, but it wasn't, this was a challenge. I could only hear what was going on around me, I also can feel around, but this was going to be challenging.

I ran up to the left door and opened it, I listened and heard heavy breaths. I slammed the door shut and waited till I heard the footsteps. I opened the door and walked to the other door, and also slamming that door, and waited.

I eventually found my way to the bed again and checked it, to hear the little Fredlets leave. I also went to the closet when I heard static noises coming from there, Mangle.

I got there and shined the light, for what reason, I don't know. Then a bark came from it, and I slammed the two doors shut and waited. I then walked back to the bed, what I thought was going to be a hard night, was actually easier than I thought it would be.

Eventually the alarm went off and I left, I could see the room before I left completely. I had won this easy night, can't wait to see what is in store for the next night, if there is one.

Oh, this child is really good, at least tomorrow he will have an easy time up to 4am, unless he wins. Nightmarionne finally gets to hunt this child down at 4am, and he can cheat, unlike us.

Me, the Jack-o's, and Mangle all went to find the leaders. Of course Nightmare was treating Nightmarionne like a baby, but it was only a matter of time before he will be free from this.

Nightmarionne then looked over at me, and then glared at Nightmare. Fredbear walked in after the others did, and he looked over at Nightmare, trying to figure out what is going on.

"Hey Freddy! How was tonight?" he asked, I looked over and growled to him. He gave the look of a please explain more, so I did.

"This child won, and is super smart. Only if we knew what his fear was." I said, then growled again. I didn't like this child one bit, I can really hope Nightmarionne can get him soon, our last hunt is tomorrow before Nightmarionne himself takes over.

"Be grateful, you guys only get one more night, and it's a half night too. So try to cheer up, this child will be no more by either tomorrow or the next and final night." Nightmarionne told us all, and everyone cheered and smiled. This child will be no more by the end of this hunt.

Then, as everyone filed out, the creature was spotted in the corner, with a grin of attacking us at that moment. The time and whatever it planned was coming soon, we all were in danger once this hunt is over.

I wanted to talk with Nightmare Thing one last time, before this hunt ended and before we got any time alone. I walked to my room, unknowing of the creature stalking me from the shadows.

I was teleported to the void, no sign of the creature yet, but Nightmare Thing hugged me tightly. I smiled and he did too, we both then started talking together. Then that creature started to walk, or crawl, closer to us.

Nightmare Thing stood up quickly, he knew something was wrong, and this creature wasn't going to stop. It continued to walk closer to us as we backed away from it.

"What do you want?" The creature didn't respond, it continued to come closer, then it lunged. We dodged it, Nightmare Thing picked me up, and ran from the creature, who was on all six, running at us.

We kept running until we both we in my room, we were confused by what happened, it never happened before. We looked at each other, and decided to shrug it off.

He hid under my bed, as I hoped on top of the bed. We both fell asleep fast, and this night seemed to go by quickly.

There was a random thud that came from Plushtrap's room, but no one cared and left it alone. Nightmarionne eventually fell asleep and everyone else walked away, to their own rooms.

I brought Nightmarionne to his room, and shook him awake. He gave me a look that he always gives when woken up, and then tried to doze off again. I was sorry, but decided to do something nice for him.

"Nightmarionne, I will stop treating you as a baby so you can prepare for tomorrow, and rest without me being a bother." I said, he gave me a look, and then murmured what sounded like something I never thought I'd hear.

"Thanks, loves you brother..." after murmuring this, he fell asleep and I left him alone. I walked back to my room and went to sleep, till the next night comes, I will look out for the nightmares, along with Nightmarionne.

The Nightmare Huntजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें