Night Nine - Mad Freddy (Halloween)

This was going to be interesting, the child is oblivious to these upcoming nights. This was going to be interesting. The others will want to hear about the reactions the child will give.

    To the mention of the others, where are they?

    This bet Nightmare and I did wasn’t going to last long, once the creature appeared next to me in bed. It snuggled into my body, sleeping, but I needed to get ready for these nights coming up.

    I shuffled out of bed and out the door without the creature noticing. I walked into the lounging area with the other nightmares, who were all confused on something, but what was it?

    “What’s going on, why are you all confused?” They turned to me, I know I am a leader, but I didn’t always like this attention.

    “Have you seen Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, or Fredbear since last night?” I knew that this was the creature, I had a dream about this. I have to tell them that I did have a dream vision of them all being stuck in a room to die.

    “By that, would dreams count?” They shook their heads no, “fine, I’ll say this anyways. It would most likely be the creatures fault for this, but we don’t have time for this, we need to plan this hunt out.

    “Okay then, have you seen Plushtrap at all?” Oh no, what happened to Plushy, I haven’t seen him since we went to see Nightmare Thing.

    “No, why? What do you think happened to him?” They all then looked at Nightmare who decided that the bet was being put off till the creature was gone for good, but he didn’t say it, I knew this was what was in his head.

    “We need to worry about this night right now, what will this challenge night be?” They looked at me, they must know that Nightmare and I will figure things out during the night.

    “Tonight is Mad Freddy, what is the plan for this?” Freddy looked away in shock, he usually isn’t called out like this.

    “Freddy, you should send the Fredlets out faster, as you already know, but send them out every 2 minutes to get the child’s heart pumping faster.” He looked at me, then nodded.

    “Okay boss!” Once he said that, they all left, then I was poked in the back by Nightmare. I turned to him and he smiled at me, I knew he wanted something from me, but I didn’t like what he wanted.

    “I have a better idea then doing that bet, yes it still can play out, but I have this idea in mind. Plushtrap is missing, right?”

    “Yes, why?” I asked him, his smile grew more.

    “We go on a hunt for him, who ever finds him first wins.”

    “Okay, but what’s the catch?” His smile grew bigger, he really wants to beat me in something, I can feel it.

    “The loser will have to do what the winner wants. You know what I want you to do, this will only last until you start your hunting, up till 4am, and when you give commands.” His smile grew, and my face heated up. I knew what he wanted, but I decided to play along because I wanted to find Plushy.

    Huh, what am I doing back here again? I thought these hunts were supposed to be over, oh well. More insults come to the nightmares for however more nights I will be here for.

    I had to play the Fun with BB game, and of course I won the game. I went to sleep for two hours, and enjoyed the time I got to sleep.

    Nightmare and Nightmarionne ran around the house for the two hours, looking for Plushtrap. Nightmare was calm, he knew he could win, Nightmarionne was in a panic, he knew what was going to happen if he lost.

    I woke up and instantly checked the bed, nothing, so I went to the door. I decided to call the two Jack-o’s this, Jake for Bonnie, Jackie for Chica. I shut the door on Jackie and once she left, I ran to the bed, turned and saw two Fredlets there, in only four minutes I was gone for.

    I was going to have a struggling time of I don’t keep that idiot fox, and the two Jack-o’s away.

    Nightmare walked into the one area Nightmarionne would have forgotten, and Nightmarionne looked around in the areas Plushtrap has been. Neither of them found a trace yet.

    I was almost caught off guard by the Fredlet’s, but managed to avoid the death. Thankfully, I got there in time to keep them from doing anything, this night was hard I have to admit, but nothing was scary.

    The night was about over and the two leaders didn’t find anything, well, at least Nightmarionne never did. Nightmare had found a weird bag, instincts had him try and untie this bag, but being silent due to this being the spying area to the child’s room.

    Wow, this night was close to being over, and I never had any issues, but then Freddy appeared and chased me around. I thankfully lasted the rest of the night, and I faded away as the clock chimed 6am.

    Nightmare managed to untie the bag, and found a tied up Plushtrap inside, not dead. He untied Plushtrap and went to find the loser nightmare, to make sure he got what he wanted before the others came.

    I ran around the house, looking for the loser, and once I found him, his face turned a dark red. Plushtrap gave a confused look to what was happening, I took Nightmare into his bedroom, he knew what was coming.

    I put a diaper on him, stuck a pacifier in his mouth, his blush darkened. I swung his body over my shoulder, I started to pat and rub his back like he was an actual baby.

    “Shh, it’s okay, papa bear got ya.” He shifted, and tried to kick me. He whimpered and groaned, he then started crying, I knew he wasn’t going to like this, so that’s why I did it. He lost the game.

    I walked out holding him like this, while he was crying and kicking, trying to break free. The others all looked at us, then started to snicker at Nightmarionne who, from what I presume, shifted to hide his face.

    We all walked into the lounging area, I sat down on the couch and cradled Nightmarionne in my arms. He still hid his face from me and the others, but Plushtrap didn’t like this, so he forcefully grabbed the baby’s arms and forced them away from his face, showing the crying nightmare.

    Everyone started laughing, and Nightmarionne tried to get up and run, but I held him down.

    “No, no, no, you lost the game Nightmarionne, you do what I want.” He gave me the look that he will kill me once he is free. I looked at the others, with their smirks, then they all surrounded the baby.

    As it soon became time for everyone to go and rest for tomorrow, I brought Nightmarionne, or the baby I should say, to his room. I stayed with him for the whole night to make sure he didn’t try to do anything.

    This was going to be the best thing to happen over the upcoming nights.

    I lost the game with Nightmare, now he got what he wanted. I am the baby of the house now, and of course this will last up to my first hunt, at 4am. Then we also have the bet, which also could be the death of me.

    I then decided that I should talk to Nightmare when I give commands, giving the others ideas to switch our bets. This child is very smart, and I need to be careful, I can even do this is tomorrow before the hunt.

    For now, I am forced to sleep with this stupid nightmare while I am sucking a stupid pacifier and in a stupid diaper. Why did I even agree to these games he likes to play, I already know he considers me a baby, but does he really have to take it this far?

    Oh well, my fate has come. I am the laughing stock of the house, and this won’t resolve so easily.