Night Ten - Insta Foxy (Halloween)

A new night and I have to give the orders. I also got to try and trick Nightmare and the others to switch what we bet around, hopefully it will work. I really do hope it will work.

    Nightmare thinks its fun to use me, and he tried to feed me food, that we don’t eat. He took spoonfuls of this goop and forced it into my mouth, in front of the others.

    He did this, and why do we even have water? He had to take a cup and fill it up, he brought it over, to make sure I was really a baby, he dumped it in the diaper, pretending I did it.

    He will die once this is over. He brought me to the bathroom, that serves no purpose at all. He did what you would do with a baby, and brought me back to the living room. He sat me down on the couch, then told me that I can give commands to the others.

    I knew to cover my body, or waist, I found a pillow and covered the diaper, then I took out the stupid pacifier and got ready to speak.

    “Who likes switching bets? Simple question, anyways, Mangle, you are instantly in the closet tonight, since this night is the Insta Foxy night, so you can get to do this, since Foxy is nowhere to be seen.”

    She nodded and walked off, the others agreed, but stayed to quickly respond to the question I asked before Nightmare could stop them.

    “I think switching bets could be fun, you two should do that.” Freddy exclaimed, and I smiled.

    “Yeah, that would be interesting, you two switch bets, and whosoever bet wins will still do what was said, but this would be for different points of views.” Jack-o-Bonnie, I will enjoy you more for doing this, Nightmare was listening, he then thought for a few seconds.

    “Okay, we can switch bets, just my bet will be longer than I said, because of this. Anyways, get ready to hunt you guys.” They all nodded and ran off, I was glad that this plan worked, but also upset that he extended the amount of time, if I lost, to me being his baby.

    “I will also say, the bet I made is also extended.” I said this before he put that stipid pacifier in my mouth to shut me up.

    I again returned to this stupid place again, wonder what this challenge will be. I played the game with BB, but he was so close to getting me because the time was running low.

    I managed to win, and got that wonderful sleep for two hours. Once I woke up to start the night, I wasn’t very happy to hear the static noise coming from the closet, I knew this would be an issue.

    I played this hunt normally, and beat the other nightmares, I closed the doors on the Jack-o’s, and I also shined the flashlight on the bed. The Jack-o’s were close to getting me many times, but I still got them.

    Mangle is starting to get annoying, and it is 4am, only two more hours to go till I win. Then all the nightmares came into the room all at once, Freddy was on the bed, Jake and Jackie at the doors, and Mangle at the closet. They all lunged at me and I dodged them all.

    I ran around the room as they chased me. I ran out the door, and they all yelled for me to come to them, I kept running until I bashed through the wall, that was fake, the clock chimed 6am and I faded away.

    There was a crashing sound from down the right hall. We all went to investigate it. Once we got there, Nightmare and Nightmarionne the baby were in front of the hole in the wall.

    In the hole was stairs leading down to a door. Who would hide this here, and why would they do this? We all agreed to walk down to see what it was, and once we reached the door, we all froze, not wanting to move.

    The only one who did was Plushtrap, he ran over to the door and put his ear to it. He then banged on the door and Freddy bashed the door down, only to show Fredbear, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy, and surrounded by the creature.

    It teleported away and the four trapped nightmares followed us back to the living room.

    “Why is Nightmarionne in a diaper, and sucking on a pacifier?” Bonnie asked, I thought this was going to be funny, and it was. Nightmarionne blushed and turned away, and Nightmare started to laugh.

    “I’m not a baby…” the other nightmares who were trapped all started to laugh, only because of what the Halloween leader said.

    “We played a game and he lost, we also have a bet in place.” Nightmare told them, Nightmarionne hid his face deeper in his arms. They all started laughing, but I only understood that because, reasons I can understand.

    Just because we all pick on Nightmarionne being a baby, doesn’t mean he is one, it’s just funny when he is forsed to act like one. Foxy walked up to me, and man did I miss him, we have always been friends.

    We both always been good friends, and ince we both were convicted of dating. Thankfully, they stopped once Nightmarionne did one thing, and I say, ONE THING. That was the change for him.

    We all went back to the lounging area, then we all fell asleep in there. It was great having our other nightmare friends back with us. Even though that creature is planning something, but what is it planning?