Night Six - Halloween

The next night, BB isn’t that hard, and I will enjoy these insults. I played the game, and I won two hours of sleep. Once that was over, I was ready to battle Fredbear again.

    The night went by fast, there wasn’t any issue at all so I enjoyed this night of insults again. The freddlets were close to getting me, but I was to fast for them, and the two Jack-o’s couldn’t catch me, along with Mangle.

    Once 4am hit, Fredbear appeared and I started to call him fat, and stupid. He was close to getting me at some points, but like before, I am way too fast for him. I never found him that scary.

    The night ended and I faded away. I was looking forward to the boss of this that would be that black version of Fredbear.

    The night wasn’t different, the child insulted everyone hunting, and I was so close to getting him. Oh well, we still have seven more nights left of hunting, and if it is the last night, Nightmarionne will surely get the child.

    He is really hard to beat, no child has actually beat his half hunt night, from 4am and on. I was hoping that everything was going to go well, but once I found the others, they all were as angry as I was.

    “What’s wrong, why so angry?” I asked them, then they moved away to show Nightmare collapsed on the ground. Plushy was next to him, and Nightmarionne was nowhere to be seen.

    “Something attacked him, no one could see who it was. This has gone on long enough, it wasn’t anything we could fight if it did this to Nightmare.” Freddy said, I didn’t like this thought of Nightmare being down.

    “Where’s Nightmarionne?” I asked, they all looked confused, then turned away once I heard a voice behind me.

    “What?” I turned to be face to face with a very angry Nightmarionne. He’s never usually this angry, I backed away from him as he walked closer to me. I walked into someone, but I didn’t know who.

    That was, until everyone gasped to who I walked into.

    I turned and saw the creature with it’s creepy smile, glaring at me. Then it started to walk closer to me, passing me and walking to Nightmarionne. He looked at it and then turned away from everyone.

    “Yllaer, pots gnidiova em Ennoiramthgin.” It turned back to us, and then grabbed Nightmarionne, pulling him back to the others.

    “No, you are not friendly.” I was confused and shocked to hear this from him, the creature then teleported to Nightmare’s body.

    “Ekaw pu!” it yelled in Nightmare’s ear, then Nightmare jolted away, smacking the creature in the face. He looked around at everyone, then turned to see the creature holding its face in pain.

    “Opps…” Nightmare jumped up off the ground, then backed away as the creature glared at the nightmare. Nightmarionne went over and told Nightmare to follow him, and he did.

    I was only worried about the creature, who then started laughing and teleported away. Everyone had their mouths hanging wide open, and their eyes were wide in shock. Something was wrong with this creature, it woke Nightmare up, and seemed upset with the way Nightmarionne responded to it.

    I was again abruptly woken up, but the creature had awoken me. Usually I will smack others when they wake me up, so I had apparently smacked the creature in the face.

    Once I noticed this, I got up off the ground and went to the others. Nightmarionne, who was angry at something, told me to follow him, and I did. He brought me to his room.

    As we got there, he shut and locked the door, something wasn’t right with this creature, from the way it acted, and Nightmarionne, who usually is never angry. I had to know.

    “Why are you angry, what is wrong?” I tried to sound calm for him, but he shot his head around and started to scream. He then collapsed and started to cry, I felt so bad for him, I got down and tried to calm him.

    “I can’t handle what’s happening… I hate being angry at anyone… but I had no control…” He looked up at me, I looked at him, then we hugged each other as brothers. He started to calm down, and eventually fell asleep from being overwhelmed.

    I picked him up and brought him over to his bed, and I laughed silently as I remembered something I told the others. The first hunt night, Nightmarionne collapsed due to being overused and tired, understandable due to spying on the child each night of my groups hunt.

    When he collapsed, I told the others to not move him because he is heavy and will need to be woken up. I lied, I didn’t want them touching him at all, Nightmarionne is very light and can be moved around easily.

    I walked out and went to the others, I felt I should tell them that I lied on the first hunt night about Nightmarionne. I walked into the room, and every one there were happy.

    “Hey!” I yelled out, they all looked up at me, then smiled as they knew what was coming.

    “What’s up?” Bonnie always like to ask questions, I get annoyed by this, but calmed down because I wanted someone to ask that.

    “You all remember the first night when Nightmarionne collapsed and fell asleep, and I told you guys he had to be woken up to be moved because he was too heavy to pick him up?” They all looked at me.

    They all nodded and Mangle responded, “Yes, why? Did you lie?” I had to look down at that question.

    “Yes, I lied. I have a good reason too. I didn’t like you guys being able to touch him, and pick him up, so I lied.” They all looked at me, then to each other, then back to me.

    “Okay, that is understandable, won’t hold it against you at all.” Jack-o-Bonnie said. This made me feel better about telling them this, they all smiled at each other and me, so I smiled back.