Night Three - Halloween

A new night as the leader, I don’t want to move, but I need to get up. I was unsure of what I was going to do, then Nightmare walked into my room. I was still on the fence with him, after what happened.

    He walked over to me and picked me up, my back still hurts too, so I groaned in pain. He walked out of the room with me, and into the lounging area, he sat me down on one of the chairs.

    Plushy came up and sat next to my arm, everyone looked over to me. It hurt to move my body, so I ended up falling asleep again.

    He had fallen asleep again, I didn’t hold a grudge on him, the others were a little surprised by this. I walked to the Halloween Nightmares and started to tell them to get to their places.

    They questioned why I was telling them, but my response to them was to them was that he needed rest. They all looked at me, then ran to their places, I didn’t want to mess with their rules, so I simply said what Nightmarionne would tell them to do.

    They all were ready as the child appeared in the room. I hope that they could get the child, but if they don’t, I really hope Nightmarionne can. He should be healed by the time he hunts.

    I was in the same boring room again, and this time, the nightmares were hunting faster. I wasn’t worried, I can take them down fast. They weren’t even scary, and I liked it that way.

    The night was the same as any other night, nothing different and nothing special. I was going to beat this night normal and easily, then Mangle appeared in the closet, making a static noise.

    Dealing with these nightmares was easy, I never had a struggling time with them. They just didn’t know how to hunt me down, a child who advances in school so I am looked at for a lot of things.

    I decided to sit and wait for the rest of the night out, once it was 5am, not like I would be able to die from these creeps anyways. I was right, they wouldn’t kill me because I was smarter than them.

    The clock read 6am, I managed to leave in a happy tone, and I saw the nightmares looking at me while I smirked and faded away.

    Dangit, the child is a lot smarter than we think, I needed to warn my leader about this. So I ran off into the area he was at, only to find the other leaders within there. I was confused as my brother and Mangle walked into the room too, confused by what was going on.

    “Nightmare? What are you doing, where is Nightmarionne?” Mangle has asked, we didn’t know what was going on. We needed to let our leaders know that the child is smarter.

    “He is in the lounging area, sleeping. Since the fight we had, he was harmed and couldn’t do a lot. I decided to take over for this night so he could rest.” We all looked at the leader, he was looking really sorry for what had happened, he was looking down at the floor, ears lowered.

    “Oh…” We all then told Nightmare about the child and asked him if he could tell Nightmarionne once he got the chance to. He agreed and we all left to continue a game we started the day before.

    Nightmarionne’s crew walked into the room, confused on what was going on and why I was there, I could tell with their faces. I looked over to them, waiting for them to ask their questions.

    Once they did, I responded with what was in my mind, once I did, I also felt guilty for attacking him. I was the reason he wasn’t able to come, they all left for their game after they told me about the child, and they asked me if I would let their leader know once the time was right.

    I walked into the lounging room, picked Nightmarionne up, and brought him to his room. I laid him down on his bed, and he woke up to look at me. He started to murmur something, but he fell asleep again.

    I really felt bad for him, he was so exhausted from the pain, I wish I could help him out better. I left the room to let him relax, but as I walked out of the door, I caught a glimpse of the creature, staring at me.

    Sleep… I need to wake up… but to tired… want to sleep… why is he…  Nightmare… in my room… dang it… the creature… is near...

    The day couldn’t be any better than getting to nap with a leader. He was sleeping softly and quietly. I wanted to be happy, but it never happened, all I could remember was the creature hanging around while no one but me and Nightmarionne were in the room.

    Later, after the hunt had ended, Nightmare walked into the room and picked Nightmarionne up. He then walked out of the room, to what I presume was to Nightmarionne’s room. The creature also got up and followed Nightmare, all I could see happening was the creature scaring the leader.

    I decided to go and follow them too, to make sure nothing bad happens. I waited outside Nightmarionne’s door for Nightmare to walk out, and once he did. He instantly turned to the creature. He slowly walked away from the room and down the stairs.

    The creature and I went into the room with Nightmarionne, then we fell asleep next to his body.