Night Five - Halloween

Nightmarionne and I were talking about tonight, I am hunting all night. We made plans that I would mainly troll the kid, and see what happens, if at 4am the child isn’t freaking out from me, then I’ll properly hunt.

    Once we all woke up, we were a little shocked to have found Nightmare sleeping on the couch. Nightmarionne walked in behind us, also confused on what was going on, he wasn’t paying attention to us, only Nightmare.

    “Why is he sleeping, what happened last night?” We all turned to him, we were again shocked that he even asked this. How did he forget what happened last night.

    “Do you remember anything from last night?” He looked at Bonnie, with confusion. I could already tell something was wrong now.

    “I’m sorry, who are you?” Everyone gasped at this, I decided to walk up to him and maneuver him to the couch, while the others woke Nightmare up in an urgent way.

    “Why, why, why?” He kept asking this as they shook him awake, “Why are you guys waking me up for?” He wasn’t happy about us waking him up, but then he saw Nightmarionne next to him.

    “What is going on here?” Nightmarionne again asked, but he was still dizzy from waking up. This night was going to begin, and I need Nightmarionne to be alright for this.

    I was abruptly woken up by the others, I was not happy about this, but then I turned to see Nightmarionne, blankly staring at the other. I then heard him ask what was going on, and I was very confused.

    “Okay, what is going on here?” I asked and the others all looked at each other, Nightmarionne turned to look at them, then he looked to me.

    “He walked in, asking what happened last night, then he asked Bonnie who he was. Something is wrong with him, we reported just like you told us to.” They were right. They reported, and that was what I told them to do. I was also thinking about what could have caused this to happen.

    “Hey, do you know your name?” I asked him, he again gave a blank stare, unsure of what he was going to say.

    “I don’t know, who are you?” He smiled in his happy way, I really didn’t like what was going on. Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw the creature with its stupid, creepy, smile.

    “Um… your name is Nightmarionne, you are the leader of these six nightmares.” I pointed to the Jack-o’s, BB, Mangle, Freddy, and Fredbear. He looked at me with confusion, this is when I realized the creature must have done something.

    “I wonk tahw uoy era gnikniht, I t’ndid od siht.” We all turned to see the creature full standing and walking over, everyone backed away, unsure of what it said, then something we didn’t expect happened.

    “It claims that it knows what everyone is thinking, it didn’t do this. Whatever is wrong.” Nightmarionne spoke, then the creature smiled and laughed, I looked at the leader and then to Plushy.

    “Yako, I did od siht, ylno rof uoy lla ot dnatsrednu em.” The creature again laughed, and we turned to Nightmarionne.

    “It did whatever it did to me, for you all to understand it.” We all looked between the two, unsure of what to do. A scream came and the creature teleported away from us.

    “Okay? Nightmarionne!” He didn’t turn to me, I was starting to get upset about this, but then calmed down when I forgot he didn’t remember his name, “Hey! You want to learn more about yourself?”

    This time, he turned to me with a smile, he nodded to let me know he wanted to know. I was happy and told Fredbear to go and get ready for his hunt, and for BB to go and get ready to play.