The Return of the One Betrayed - Saying Sorry

The rest night everyone woke up at around the same time. Plushtrap and Nightmare Thing both came to me, they wanted to tell me something. The nightmare had a look of fear, but also sorrow.

    “What’s wrong?” Nightmarionne randomly woke up to me asking and looked over to us. Plushtrap hopped off of the nightmare and ran over to him, Nightmare Thing looked at me with fear.

    “I wanted to say sorry for waiting on you, and that I really want to help you all survive this creature.” I looked up to him, he then continued on, “I am the only one who knows more about the creature, Plushtrap and Nightmarionne are the few who got to talk with it first.”

    “Ah, I see, so Plushtrap and Nightmarionne knew you were alive, but why didn’t they tell me. We could’ve gotten you back sooner.” I said, he gave a confused and shocked look to me.

    “I-I didn’t think you would want to know, so I kept it secret along with the two. After all you did try and kill me, which didn’t work well.” He was right, I did try and kill him and he wouldn’t know that we all would have wanted him back.

    “Oh yeah, sorry about that, we are really happy to have you back though!” He smiled and turned to walk to the others who all started to wake up. I turned to Nightmarionne and Plushtrap who both looked at me with confused expressions, then they slowly lowered their heads to avoid my gaze.

    I knew they must have also felt bad for not knowing or telling Nightmare Thing about us wanting him back. Then again, they both were being bothered by that creature so it was harder for them.

    “Plushtrap. Nightmarionne. Come here, I want to talk to you both.” They didn’t come back up from hiding, but then I turned my head in time to see them on the other side of me.

    I jumped and they were a little startled too, but they both still seemed a little scared about what I would say.

    “What do you want Nightmare?” Nightmarionne asked, Plushtrap also gave a little nod to the question to show he was apart of it. I looked over at the two with a serious face, then smiled a friendly smile.

    “I you both think you are in trouble, you’re not, you couldn’t easily tell him, and you were doing what you two could to keep safe as well. No hard feelings from me.” They looked over at me with smiles too.

    “Well, I think it’s time that we figure out how to get that creature.” They looked over to me, then gave a grin. Then Plushtrap ran over to Nightmare Thing and brought him over. I was confused to what they were doing.

    “Hey Nightmare Thing, what do you think we should do to stop the creature?” He then turned to me with a little confusion, but then he started talking.

    “Nightmarionne and Nightmare, that creature will still attack even though you all accepted me back. That creature was made, not by me at all, but it is now corrupted because it took longer than it wanted.” He said.

    “Okay, so what should we do?” I asked again, he looked over again and started to talk, but then closed his mouth in a sad manner. He turned away and looked over at the others.

    He turned back to us, ”that creature isn’t here anymore. It left this dimension and left to those you all know and tried to attack. That’s all I know and this isn’t a thing you can ignore either.” Both me and Nightmarionne both looked at each other in horror to the news that was given.

    We decided to bring the nightmare to another room and talk to him alone to make plans. He agreed to come and we all went to Nightmarionne’s room for the sake of time.

    “Okay, so we are alone, what else do you know about this creature?” Nightmarionne asked before I could. I glared at him, but he gave his cute joking smile to me and I couldn’t stay upset with him

    “This creature has many secrets, and it is not known what it’s going to do with us. That creature has plans to take us over and every dimension if it is not beaten in a challenging battle, then it will begin to hunt.”

    “Okay, so where is he now? Do you know?” He looked to me when I asked, but then started to think. I was sure he wouldn’t know where the creature was, but then his face grew a worried look.

    “That creature isn’t here anymore, but it is someplace you all should remember attacking these guys, and one of them is the leader of the group you all tried to attack.” my ears lowered to what he said.

    “You mean The Thing from Doug n' Rachel’s, don’t you?” Nightmarionne asked him, and he looked to him.

    “Yes, the creature is going to attack him and his friends, it will not play nice, and who’s to say it’s been doing this for the past nights.” We all fell silent, it took a few minutes for one of us to speak.

    “So, what do we want to do?” We then fell silent again, none of us knew what we should do, and we agreed that us three along with Plushtrap would all disguise as humans and sneak into the restaurant as humans. Then, if we succeed, we will hide and become invisible so we can’t be caught.

    We told the others the plan and got Plushtrap ready to go to the human world. It was night in this dimension, so it would be night there, so us four went and slept the rest of the night to have energy the next day, not night.