Night Twelve - Halloween All Nightmare

I woke up, and didn’t see Nightmare around, then I remembered. I am free! I got up, stretched, and left my room.

    I went to the living room and met up with the others. They gave me a look, the Nightmare walked in, getting ready to speak, he gave me a look, then smiled as if I did something wrong.

    “I let him be freed from the challenge, I want him to be ready and rested for his first hunt tonight.” He looked at me again, “what’s the plan Nightmarionne?” I didn’t like that he still gave me a look, “Brother…” he winked at me.

    I felt my face heat up, I don’t remember saying anything to him, but I must have. “It’s going to be like the other nights with Nightmare and Fredbear, if the child wins the two hours, you guys will hunt for two hours.” I froze to let that sink in, “then, you guys will leave the child alone, and I will come in for the rest of the night, you guys can then relax, finally after these many nights.”

    Everyone nodded and went to their positions, I followed to sit in my starting place. Nightmare smiled and walked up to me, before the night fully started, and I then  again, knew what was coming.

    “I heard you say you love me as a brother, don’t think I didn’t hear that.” He smiled, and my face heated up again.

    “Did I really say that?” I asked and he nodded, opps, that wasn’t what I wanted to happen anyways. He then left and the night started, this child will stand no chance against me.

    This night I knew wasn’t going to be that hard, it also should be close to being the final night. I was playing the game with BB, then that entity thing was present, but nowhere to be seen.

    I ignored it and won the game, I slept for two hours, hoping to not be hunted by a marionette. I really hope this isn’t the case, those things are creepy, and not fun to be near.

    These two hours are going by quite long, and felt like it took forever for the night to start. Thankfully it was 2am, and the night started, I decided to check the bed first, and the Fredlet there hid.

    I went to the right door, didn’t hear and breathing, and shined the light, Jackie was there, and went behind the wall. The same happened with Jake, he went behind the wall once I shined the light.

    Mangle entered the room and was in the closet, I went over to the closet and shone the light. She barked again and I shut the doors on her face, the flashlight flickered, indicating that she moved. I opened the door and she was only a plushy, I walked back over to the bed, and continued the routine.

    The I insulted them for quite some time, I had to check the time, it was only 3am, it felt like forever though. I continued to insult and block them off from entering, finally, the night hit 4am.

    The static noise was replaced with a music box, and I thought this was weird. This nightmare walked back and forth between the two door sides. It laughed, but there were footsteps with it too. So I kept track on where it was moving. It eventually stopped at the left door.

    I ran over there and shined a light on it, I then screamed. I slammed the door on it and it walked away from me and started to walk back and forth again. Oh why did this boss has to be a marionette?

    It laughed and was in the room, I looked behind me first and saw it behind me. I shined my light on it and it disappeared back to the hall, I looked at the clock and it said it was 5am, this night was going to be over soon.

    I really hated this night, I really hoped I didn’t have to deal with this. The nightmare marionette is really creepy, I hope it turns 6am soon.