Chapter 17

THE FIVE WALKED UP THE HILL AND  through some kind of orchard

THE FIVE WALKED UP THE HILL AND  through some kind of orchard. Peter grabbed an apple off of the tree, cleaning it on his shirt before turning around.

"Lucy," he said and she looked up, catching the apple he threw at her.

"Does anyone have any sandwiches?" Nick asked and Peter chuckled, slowing down slightly so they were walking side by side.

"Well I left my sandwiches in my bag and I left my bag in the trainstation," he explained, looking at Nick with a smile,

"And then I left the trainstation in England," he said and Nick rolled her eyes.

"Ha, ha, ha," she said sarcastically before he picked another apple of the tree, rubbing it on his shirt before passing it to Nick.

"Thank you darling," she said, taking a bite of the apple. Peter smiled, the five walking up the hill as they saw the ruins in the distance.

They walked along the ruins, looking around and questioning where in Narnia they were. Nick stares at the pillars, a hand running up them as she tried to figure it all out.

"Wonder who lived here," Lucy said, staring out into the ocean.

"I think we did," Susan said, picking up something off of the ground.

They all met up with Susan in the middle of the ruins as they stared at some kind of Chess Piece.

"Hey, thats mine, from my chess set,' Edmund exclaimed, waking towards it. Peter and Nick walked towards them hand in hand as they finished exploring the rest of it, not finding anything.

"Which chess set?" Peter asked and Edmund rolled his eyes.

"I didn't exactly have a solid gold chess set in Finchley did I?" Edmunds said sarcastically, picking up the chess piece and staring at it.

Lucy ran into the distance, finally figuring out where they were.

They ran after her into a giant circle with five broken blocks in it.

"Imagine walls,' Lucy said, placing Peter in a specific spot. "And columns, there," Lucy pointed out, moving Nick to the spot next to Peter.

She arranged them all so that they were standing in their throne room spots. "Oh god," Nick said and Peter sighed

"Cair Paravel," he said, looking out at the broken remains of a castle they once lived in.

They walked down the steps until Edmund crouched down on a rock, "Catapults," he stated and Nick furrowed her brows.

"What?" She asked and he looked at the rocks.

"This didn't just happen. Cair Paravel was attacked," Edmund explained and they all stared at the castle.