REWRITE

Hello everyone,

I am going to be spending the next few weeks rewriting basically all of the books. They will feature the updated graphics that I now use and will just hopefully be better.

I was 14 when I started writing this book in early 2021 and here in the UK, I was in a lockdown. That's how long ago I wrote this.

Since then I have written so many other books that I'm more proud of such as my Cassian Andor fic, my EJ Caswell fic and my beloved Luke Castellan fanfiction which I just finished.

My writing had improved so, so much and I adore this book and want to show it that love. The story will not drastically change but between chapters there may be small discrepancies and that's why I'm writing this disclaimer.

I should be done in the next few weeks and it shouldn't be too much of a bother for you if you're reading this but I just wanted to update anyone who's reading it to let you all know.

I will also be doing some updates to my Peter Maximoff fic and my Riley Poole fic soon so if you've also read those ones, expect some updates.

Thank you for reading this book whether you are a new or old reader and thanks for all the support over the years.

P.S, I will delete this disclaimer once I'm done :)