Chapter 15

NICK HAD GOT OFF THE TRAIN, BAGS  packed as she called for a cab

NICK HAD GOT OFF THE TRAIN, BAGS  packed as she called for a cab. She was picked up and gave them the location to the Pevensies house.

After 6 months of sending letters, phone calls and not being able to see any of them in real life, she was visiting their house for the summer before they started school again.

Nick was nervous as she thanked the driver, taking her bags and walking towards the house. They told her that they would meet her at the trainstation but she told them she'd meet them at the house.

Nick walked towards the house but she saw four faces trying to peer through the window out front and smiled at the four Pevensies.

She started to walk faster as she saw the door open, Peter standing outside with a huge smile on his face.

She dropped her bags, running towards him and hugging him. He pulled her up, spinning her slightly as she buried her head in his shoulder, happily sobbing.

"From being stuck with you for 13 years and then not seeing you for 6 months was so hard," he whispered and they pulled apart, smiling at each other.

They both forgot about the other Pevensies who watched and the bags that lay on the street where Nick had discarded them.

"God, I love You," she whispered as she put her hand on the back of his head, staring into his eyes. She traced his jaw with her finger, both of them smiling like giddy school children, which they kind of where.

"Mm, I love you too," he said, kissing her. They both pulled into the kiss, his hands on her lower back to pull her closer as they kissed in the street, not caring about who could see them.

"We're doing good too," Edmund said and Nick turned to him, pulling herself away from Peter.

He just watched as she went over, wrapping Edmund - who had grown since she last saw him - in a hug which he gladly reciprocated.

"I missed you Nick," he said and Nick smiled at him.

"Miss you too Ed," she said before turning to the girls. They all squealed slightly as the three hugged each other.

"Come on, you should come meet mum," Lucy said, grabbing Nicks hand and dragging her into the house.

Nick laughed as Lucy pulled her in, looking back to see a grin plastered on Peters face as he looked at Nick.

She had cut her hair so it was at her shoulders now and he thought it was stunning as she ran inside. Lucy stopped dragging Nick in whilst Edmund went back for her bags.

"Mum, mum, look, Nicks arrived!" Lucy exclaimed and a middle aged woman turned from the kitchen sink to look at the girl.

"Its lovely to meet you Nick, they've told me so much about you," Helen said as as she walked over, drying her hands on her skirt.