part 52

prom night

natalia
i heard my alarm went off and it was 8:00 am. it was prom day and my first prom at this school. oh my gosh so many memories till junior year and now. anyways i get ready of my comfortable clothes and my mom is taking me to a salon so they can do my hair, nails and makeup done whenever prom starts. especially alessia is enjoying us too to see her stepsister growing up! so i take a shower real quick and when i finished doing my shower i get my clothes on and left the bathroom and i see my bebe in the bed petting lily. so cute! so i go up to them and said good morning and mattia was looking at me strangely.

mattia: hey, where you going
natalia: what do you think where im going? didn't i tell you
mattia: no you didn't
natalia: then i told avani! anyways my mom is taking me to the salon to do my hair, nails and makeup
mattia: ohh, i wish i can go
natalia: you can't! so imma make breakfast and hurry up because your dad is going to pick you up to get your clothes for prom.
mattia: you sound just like my mom
natalia laughed

mattia
well i head to the shower and i felt some hot steam water on my skin and i wish i could stay in here but the hot water will be out soon. so i hurried myself up doing my business and get out of the shower and put the heater on because i don't like get out of shower without the heater. so i put my comfortable clothes on and did my business and get out of the bathroom. i headed downstairs and i see my bebe cooking blueberry pancakes with whipped cream on the top. yummy! so i washed my hands and sat on my chair and my bebe sat next to me had our little conversation and do what we always do and suddenly the doorbell ringed and natalia get up and checked who was at the door and it was my dad so she opened the door and said hi and i said hi too so i went upstairs to brush my teeth and head downstairs and i was ready to go so my dad said bye to my girlfriend and out the door and i kissed my girl and left. i get in the car and see her standing outside in the porch waving at me and she went back inside.

natalia
so my phone ringed and i checked who it is and it was my mom. so i answered and she felt excited on the phone because it was my first senior prom. she told me she will be at my house in 5 minutes and i said okay so i hanged up and hurried to my bathroom and brush my teeth and head downstairs and boom someone ringed the doorbell and i looked who it is. it was alessia oh my gosh when i tell you she grew up, she actually grew up like she is almost taller than me.

alessia: you ready sis
natalia: always has been
alessia: as you should
natalia laughed

so i sat in the passenger seat and my mom was recording me i told her i look awful today. my sister alessia said "she is doing a before and after video." and im like what sis, i don't need one so im the same person not whole glow up and alessia laughed. my mom put her phone down and started the car. the salon is not far from my house so it ain't going to be that bad.

few minutes later

we have arrived to the salon and they first did my hair and i showed her of how i want my hair to look like and she was doing her thing to make my hair like that. the hairstylist and the nail designer were doing what they were doing at the same time so we don't waste time because prom starts at like 6:40 pm and it was 10 am.

in a few hours later

it was 3:00 pm the hairstylist was finished with my hair. the nail designer finished my acrylic nails next is my toes. the makeup artist is next so i show her what my dress looks and i told her i don't want a dark black because imma be like a whole demon and the makeup artist laughed and she said don't worry imma make you hella gorgeous. the nail designer finished so i told her how much would it be and she said 60 dollars and i gave it to her and she left. my mom paid the hairstylist so next imma pay the makeup artist.

4 hours later

my hair, makeup and nails were done about 6 hours and it's 4:00 and prom starts at 6:40 pm. so i already paid the makeup artist and it was time to go and alessia was like taking pictures of me like a whole paparazzi and she was so funny and she was like "smile," "i need a pose," "okayy girl."

heading to my parents house

third person
they have arrived to natalia's parents house. angelina opened the door and natalia and alessia entered inside and sees their father coming out from the stairs. he looked surprised of her makeup, nails and hair done. her father said "oh hija, you look just like your mother." natalia had tears in her eyes like he said it again and that's the best thing she ever heard. so her parents and sister told to hurry up and put that amazing dress and she wanted alessia to come with her even though she might have some struggles putting on her dress. they both ran upstairs and went to a guest room there was her dress hanger from the door. she put it on and natalia told alessia to zip on the back of her and she did and alessia dropped her jaw of how hot and amazing she looks. alessia took pictures of her and suddenly someone ringed the doorbell.

a/n: cliffhanger ;)