part 66

hi imma start a new book. it's going to be open when i publish this part of the book so you can read it :)

 it's going to be open when i publish this part of the book so you can read it :)

keep going...

you're almost there bb

here we are!!!

-

natalia
i woke up from my alarm and it's 8:00 am. but  class starts at 9:00. i just got up anyways so i went to the restroom to do my business. i got my period. that's going to be great so i put on some comfy clothes because i don't feel like wearing jeans. i put my hair in a bun and i went downstairs to get something to eat but i felt my stomach i didn't have cramps. i only get it on the second day which my mood is going to be awful. so i get on my bed and get my phone check all my socials. i repost few edits which these fan pages are talented.

since prom ale hasn't text us especially the group chat. so why don't i text him of how's he been.

pretty boy 🥴💗

hey ale
i just wanted to know how you been
delivered 8:20 am

-

all i have to do is wait.

so im just waiting for text. let's facetime alvaro i haven't texted and ft time him in so long.

he answered the facetime call. "hi lia! long time no see." he said. "hey alvaro! yes it was im sorry i haven't called you like i have so much things to do and-" i said feeling guilt. "lia, it's fine i understand! you have school, family, etc." he said. "anyways how you been alvaro." i said. "im good how about you?" he said. "eh pretty good." i said looking away. "what happened lia?" he said. "nothing." i said. "lia, come on? whenever you look away from talking about something i know something is wrong." he said.

i looked at him biting my lip and im scared for telling him about yesterday i mean i told mattia, kairi, and avani about it. but alvaro will understand.

"lia?" he said. "oh sorry i was day dreaming." i said while shaking my head. "well technically it's not that bad but im not sure if it's or not." i said. "lia tell me." he said. "yesterday i got a miss call number from a unknown. i was making ava and mattia's lunch-" i said then alvaro interrupted me. "wait who's ava?" he said. "that's kairi and avani's kid." i said. "WAIT A DAMN MINUTE HE HAS A KID?" he said surprised. "yess." i said. "MY BOY DID IT! but i missed everything." he said upset. "yeah you should come during the summer time." i said. "nah ale is visiting me you should come." he said "um i don't-" i said. "oh i got class can i call you later? and im sorry that i miss the story." he said apologizing. "no it's okay i will tell you later." i said.

that's when ale answered me.

"well bye lia love you." he said waving at me on the phone. "bye alvaro." i said smiling.

ends the call

pretty boy 🙄💗

hey ale
i just wanted to know how you been?

8:40 am

good wbu

im good

cool

why are you texting me like that? like do you have a problem or sum

no it's just me and aliza we having some problems

oh what kind of problems ?
you know you can tell me
or maybe not its clearly not my business anyways

lia were you calling her?

wow so you're changing the subject now? anyways no she called me

about what?

i don't know if i should tell you this but she called me about a deal that i need to break up with mattia if not she is going to kill ava.

did you accepted the deal?

no duh if i didn't accept the deal she is going to get ava and kill her right in front of me

so who is ava again?

my goddaughter as in kairi and avani's daughter

yo i didn't know that kai and avani had a kid together

well you missed everything

yeah ik
anyways i have to get to class

yeah me too bye

bye natty
read 9:00 am

-

since when he calls me natty.  anyways i open my macbook and login and waited for it to load. it finally loaded and i went to first period and did my assignment.

skip skip skip

1 hour later

i finished my first period assignment and head to my second period class and finding my assignment. math was so easy for me like i have a A in the class. today's lesson is equations i love them.

skip skip skip

1 hour later

i finished my assignment and it was lunch time. so i closed my macbook and head downstairs. so i go open the refrigerator and saw salad and made myself a sandwhich. my drink today is water i have to stay hydrated. so i go up the stairs but my food in my nightstand and especially my drink. while i find my remote and put on netflix. i put on all american because i didn't finish the season.

suddenly my doorbell ring which was weird so i paused the show and went downstairs. i checked my pipe hole from the door and it was nothing so i opened my door and it was a black box. i grabbed it and it says my name and the address i closed the door placed the box in the counter to find scissors. i grabbed the scissors and i cut it open and i see what it's inside and it's....

a/n: cliffhanger 🥴 and you should read my new book babies 🥰 <33