part 73

_________
trigger warning
the event conducted just beyond this sign may contain triggering and/or sensitive material: sexual violence, sexual assault, and abuse are some topics mentioned within this event. if you feel triggered, please know there are resources to support you down below! or can skip this part of the chapter.
_________

me and mattia stop dancing because we were getting tired. i head to get a drink which is vodka. i took a sip of it and suddenly i feel unfamiliar hands holding my waist.

"hey don't touch me!" i said pulling his hands away from me. "hey calm down, im not going to hurt you." he said putting his hands up in surrender. "who are you?" i said.

he took off his hat and it was him..

"hey hermosa." he said smiling. "GABE!?" i said surprised. "hey, how you been?" he said smiling. "hey im good, what about you?" i said giving him a hug. "im good." he said and hugged back. "well that's good, what brings you in new jersey?" i said pulling myself away from him. "well, my sister came to find college here and im basically helping her out. then i looked at avanis close friends story that you're hosting a surprise party for mattia and came here to have fun and i found out you here so why not." i said. "wow, college." i said. "yeap." he said.

i continue talking to gabe. i start looking for mattia and he's dancing with the boys. but then i see kairi whispering something to mattia and looks at me. suddenly he found me talking to this boy.

he stops dancing and walks toward us. "why the hell are you talking to my gurl?" he said grabbing me and move me to stand behind him. "babe calm down!" i said slightly pushed mattia. "yo, we are talking and i don't want any problems with you and your gurl." gabe said. "then walk away." he said. "hey nati, are you going to introduce your boyfriend." gabe said furrowing his eyebrows.

"babe this is gabe my friend of mine from texas. gabe this is my boyfriend mattia" i said getting anxiety. "hi mattia." gabe said putting his hand out to shake hands. "hi gabe it's nice meeting you." he said clenching his jaw and shaked his hand. "well imma go dance it's nice meeting you mattia. it's nice seeing you again nati." gabe said. "bye puto!" i said. "bye babosa." gabe said smiling.

i head to find my girls. that's when he grabbed my wrist and faced him.

"you know i don't like boys talking to you." he said. "i like seeing you being protective." i said smirking. "mhm, if i see you talking to a boy you will see your punishment after." he said looking at my lips. "aight bet!" i said and left to find avani.

finally i found her and we started dancing. i could tell she's a little drunk. so we were dancing and jumping. that's when tay gives us another shot and it's my 2nd shot. we were having fun and i go get another shot after shot after shot. i was pretty much drunk and go dance and jump like a stupid party animal. i was dancing epic and that's when my head started hurting. so i felt unfamiliar hands helping me out which i didn't care. so i could feel my legs and we were both heading upstairs. like my eyes sight is hella blurry and i couldn't barely see anything.

i flopped on a bed. i was so tired so i fell asleep i feel familiar voices and touches all over my body. maybe it's kairi and roshuan and they kinda helped me out and their voices disappeared. so it looks like im by myself in a room.

then i hear a door open and closed it behind. i hear the door locked. i feel someone on top of me touching my thighs on my pants. i feel someone unbuttoning my pants and slightly taking it off and my panties too. that's when his dick insert inside of me. im intoxicated and i had tears coming down on my face and try to fight it and i couldn't because of his weight. he's been pounding on me over and over. i try to tell him to get off of me and he told me to shush and it's going to be okay. i couldn't move and started crying and i feel his force holding my arms that i wouldn't able to move.

that's when i feel his dick out of me and left the room like nothing happened. i was drunk and maybe he was too. i started crying and crying. no one in the room didn't see this person come to the room. i feel so scared and able to breathe of how hard i cry. i was laying there like a dead person able to move.

mattia

i try to look for natalia and she's nowhere to be seen. i go upstairs and i see a guy leaving the opposite direction and he was wearing a black hoodie and it didn't matter to me. so i hurry head upstairs and i see a door was open and i entered and it's my girlfriend..

a/n: oh my..

im sorry for the people who have been through this. just know you have voices and don't be afraid to tell a closer adult like your parents, school counselor, etc. i know it's hard but you can do it! if you need anyone to talk to reach out to me so i can help. or call this hotline for 24 hours crisis (336) 228 - 0360.