part 68

natalia
everyone finished their dinner. mr. polibio went to the living to watch soccer, teresa cleaned their dishes, gianluca sitting in the couch with his ipad playing roblox and well mattia was on his phone in the table and me well i helped clean the table and helped teresa too.

it's 8:00 at night and we'll i had to go home. mattia didn't put his stuff in the car which we have to go back forth to his room and at the door. which made me so tired carrying all those boxes.

"babe what's in those boxes?" i say groaning massaging my back. "oh lots of stuff." he says confused. "baby, are you okay." he says getting in the car. "does it look like im okay?" i say getting in the car and turned on my car. mattia laughs and looks at his parents.

teresa, mr. polibio and gianluca came outside and waved at us. we waved them back and i backed up the driveway and ahead home.

skip skip skip

mattia
we have arrived home. i hopped off the car and get my stuff out of her trunk. but natalia was exhausted carrying the boxes from my house.

"hey babe." i say. "yeah?" she says. "you don't have to carry this boxes you've done enough." he says feeling guilt. "no babe it's fine." she says.

i nodded but i feel so bad for her. well imma give her some back pain medication so that she doesn't feel bad pain when she goes to sleep and to do school.

a few minutes later

natalia
i flopped on the couch and i feel exhausted carrying the boxes. but my back had so much pain but i tried not to show emotions and especially my voice was cracking too.

then i felt someone hands on my back massaging it so softly and it makes me want to go to sleep. mattia give me back pain pills so i don't get to sleep well and doing school. so i slowly pick myself up and sat in the couch, pills on my hands and a bottle of water.

i swallowed that pill but i began to lay back on the couch but mattia carried me bridal style. we went upstairs to my room and he placed me to my bed and i was getting so sleepy. so he took of my shoes, accessories, etc; off me.

i felt kisses in my forehead and i heard him saying something. which made me smile but that smile faded it away.

-

almost there..

you can do it!

-

natalia
my alarm went off and it's seven in the morning and i turned off the alarm and stood up and i see mattia sleeping peacefully. i got off from the bed and that's when i feel bad cramps to my stomach to the uterus. which makes me want to cry so i hurry up to my closet to find the heating pads. i attach to it to my underwear and place it where the cramps hurt me.

i grab some comfy clothes to put on and went to change it in the restroom. i did my business and brushed my hair and teeth. then i put on some comfy clothes. which is sweats and and oversized shirt.