part 44

natalia
i woke up by my annoying ass alarm and i turned it off and saw i was still wearing my clothes from yesterday so i get myself ready and put on this cute outfit.

nataliai woke up by my annoying ass alarm and i turned it off and saw i was still wearing my clothes from yesterday so i get myself ready  and put on this cute outfit

i went downstairs and get breakfast and i ate it real quick and drove off to school. then avani called me.

hey wifey
hii
um can you get me ride
sure, what happened to kairi wasn't he your ride
yeah but he had a early soccer meeting so he called me that he wouldn't get me so that's why i called you
alright im on my way i'll be there in a 3 mins
okay see you
bye

new character !

(this is ale's gf [ as in destiny ] so her name is going to be aliza instead)

aliza
bby.aliza
17

-
i have arrived at avani's house and she walks to my car and opened the door and sat in the passenger seat and we drove off to go to school.

so hows ava?
she is doing good she can walk now!
omg really
yes
that's good
anyways how was italy with mattia
it was good his family are nice and sweet
awwe that's good
they saw my promise ring and their were happy and congratulating me
awwe that's cute
yeah
omg i forgot that prom is on a friday!
FRIDAY!
yes
we have to get prom dresses soon
nati calm down we going on wednesday bc we have a day off
oh yeah

we have arrived at school so i parked my car and closed the door and waited for avani to get off so she closed the door and walked next to me and went inside and see mattia talking to kairi and roshaun. alejandro and aliza are still making out in front of them and that's when the boys saw us and started walking toward us.

hey bebe
hi bubba

we kissed in 10 secs and i pulled away to hold his hand and see that avani and kairi are smiling. mattia whispered in my ear and said that he was going to go to class and i agreed. so he kissed my forehead and left. we waited for the one minute bell ring me and avani went out separate ways and see students are waiting for the teacher to starts the lecture. so i sat in my seat and i see ale just sitting by himself like no one to talk to so i felt bad so i sat next to him. so he saw me abs started talking to me and waited for the teacher to take attendance.