part 63

natalia
i checked who it is at the door and i opened the door. it was avani, kai and ava! ava ran to mattia. mattia picked her up and tickling her which made her laugh.

i loo back to avani and kairi which they both look really nice. which made avani and kairi smiled so they told us about sum that ava can't eat which is peanuts and candy. which means her blood sugar levels gets really high and then she acts crazy. then peanuts she is allergic with anything she will pass out and get sick. me and mattia didn't want that we want her to be a healthy girl.

avani and kai said their goodbyes and left. i closed the door and head to the living room with mattia and ava.

"ava, what movie do you wanna watch?" natalia said. "i wanna watch trolls wold tour." ava said excited. "okay mija." natalia said.

as i put the movie on ava was sitting on the cold floor playing with her toys and watching trolls while we sit on the couch watching it with her. every time the scenes has music she gets up and dances and singing which me and mattia looked at each other and looked back at ava and we started singing and dancing. which made my heart glow.

1 hour later

i saw ava sleeping on the cold floor. mattia picks her up switched her position carrying her like a baby. he went upstairs and head to my room. which made me turn off the tv and walk upstairs and head to my room. mattia slightly put her in my bed so that she doesn't wake up. mattia put pillows around her so that she doesn't fall off the bed.

i go to my nightstand and put a nightlight to the nearest outlet to show a yellowish light so that she doesn't wake up in black room so she doesn't feel scared. so we both left my room and i closed the door for a tiny bit and we both head downstairs. so i went to the kitchen clean a few dishes while mattia watches his favorite movies. i finally finish cleaning the dishes so i quietly check on ava and she still sleeping. so i went downstairs and mattia looks at me.

"is she still sleeping." mattia said in a whisper. "yeah bae she still is." natalia said in a whisper too. "how's your parents bae." natalia said. "good, they are finding new homes somewhere around new york." he said in a upsetting way. "good for them but why you seem upset about it?" "lia im not just upset but why do they have to live far away from me?" he said without making eye contact with natalia. "did you tell them about moving in with me?" natalia said. "no." he said sadly.

"so when are you going to tell them? specifically you finally made the decision and now you're not telling them?" natalia said in frustration. "lia keep it down ava is asleep and why are you mad?" mattia said annoyed "mattia im not mad i just want you to live with me just for once like when it's a school night you haven't seen me it's like we are losing ourselves." natalia said "lia don't think like that." mattia said in a worried way. "pretty much it seems like it." natalia said with tears.

mattia came close to her and give her a hug. that's what natalia needed some comfort that mattia is with her all the time and plus she needed that hug for once since she is always by herself in the house except lily. natalia needed someone by her side which mattia made the decision that he's moving in with her but what's the hold up..

natalia calms herself down and natalia pulls away and mattia sees her hurt and wipes her tears away and tells her what he needed to say.

"im going to tell my parents about moving in with you okay? he said in a soft tone. "okay?" natalia said. mattia kissed her in the forehead and hugged her that's when ava woke up.

"nino, why is nina crying?" she said in a worried tone. "mija, she's just.." mattia said nervously. "im not crying baby im just happy you're here with us." she said trying not to show emotions in front of ava.

"nina, im hungry." ava said. "okay what do you want to eat? natalia said. "sandwich with doritos on the side." ava said. "it will be ready in a few minutes." natalia said.

ava smiled and ran to mattia in the living room. that's when i got a missed called number from unknown.

mhm weird..

a/n: i wonder who is the unknown number could be?