part 60

mattia
it's 8:30 am today is my last week to get my cap and gown for my graduation and today is may 1st which is friday. so my mom woke up and i told her if we can go get my cap and gown at school and she agreed and took me.

my mom said excitedly "okay let's go." my family is proud of me that im graduating this year. so we have arrived in the student parking lot and we head to the doors and i saw every senior in this building getting their caps and gowns. that's when i see my boys lined up some of them alone and some with their parents. we all smiled, laughed and excited that we are going to be graduating. that's when i see my gurl walking slow motion through those open doors which made me fall in love all over again.

natalia said smiling "hey babe." mattia said "hii baby ma." natalia said hi to the boys and she went standing next to me that's when i put my arm around her like we did at our junior year. all the boys and especially natalia had their caps and gowns. we went around the schools of our memories of each location. but our lives is going to be different we are going to different colleges, jobs, future and life. we don't know what is going to happen to us in the future which scares me of losing my boys and we were there for each other since freshmen and now we have to move on with our lives. we are going to be adults soon have a family. im scared to lose them in the future...

2 hours later

all of our friend groups followed our parents to the student parking lot. parents talking to my friends parents. us talking to our group which made our group alive again. except ale he hasn't even text us or see us since the fight at prom and especially aliza. they hadn't forgive us about the fight. so a few minutes later all of our friend group and their parents left and went to their separate ways except natalia.

mattia said "hey mama, can lia take me home if that's okay?" teresa said "of course mijo but don't be late." mattia said excitedly "okayy!" mattia and teresa said their goodbyes. mattia and natalia are still the only ones at the student parking lot.

(which means... nah im joking maybe another time. 😏)

mattia went inside of natalia's car which means they haven't left it. they wanted to talk about what's happening between them or sum. but that's when mattia said something else.

mattia nervously said "hey bae." natalia looked at him confused and said "yes babe?" mattia said "i was thinking about this lately but i know how you going to react." natalia said "what is it?" mattia said "i really want to move in with you." natalia jaw dropped but she was excited in the inside. natalia said "oh my gosh really?" mattia said "yes!" natalia was surprised and annoyed and said this "about time."

mattia looked at her confused and said this "what do you mean about time? you really thought i wouldn't move in with you?" natalia said "yes i really thought you wouldn't move in with me because i really thought that you are moving to fast or we both were. mattia said in a soft tone "hey, don't think i wouldn't move in with you because we are going too fast. i really do but i just wanted to tell you in a right time baby." natalia said "i love you tia." mattia said "i love way more lia."

natalia started the car and drove off and head to mattia's house to drop him off. we said our goodbye kiss and mattia went inside and his appearance went away and she drove off to her house.

skip skip skip

natalia
i have arrived home safely. i went inside and lily came downstairs and she is happy that im home. so i went to the refrigerator to get a water bottle cause i was really thirsty. i head upstairs to my room and i went to my drawers to get my pjs was my sports bra and my nike spandex i went to the restroom to change, brush my teeth, my skin routine. finally i finished up my business so i hopped on my bed and check for my socials. it was 10:30 i doze off to sleep.

a/n: well goodnight babies 💗 ill be writing more tomorrow 🙂