part 58

natalia
i woke up by my alarm at 7:00 am. i check on lily and she's awake so i gave her food and water so she doesn't annoy me when i start school. so i took a quick shower and after that i wear something comfortable just for today. so i did my bed, clean few things on the floor and the clock struck 7:30 which i had time so my class starts at 8:30 and that's when my assignments popped up on my phone notifications so early for what? so i headed my history class and did sum assignment which is doing research of different presidents like their biography.

2 hours later

i finished the assignment and turned it in. so i head to the restroom to do my business. when i finished doing my business i put my phone down on the counter of the sink and washed my hands and i hear a notification on my phone and it was our senior google classroom. it's about our caps and gowns for our graduation that we have to get it till may 1st. oh my gosh im so excited and plus it's a friday. i exited my bathroom and went to my calendar to put some upcoming dates of may and my graduation is may 20th so about 6 weeks left.
i went to my bed and started my second period assignment which is english. today assignment is edpuzzle about this poem which poems are nice and relaxing but it's pretty much boring. technically i was yawning the entire time which is making me sleep.

2 in half hours later

i finally finished that stupid and boring assignment. it was lunch time and i look through my phone i never got good morning text from mattia which is okay he probably over slept. when i opened instagram that's when vani facetimed me and i answered.

hey babe
hii
what's wrong?
i mean this is going to sound stupid but mattia hasn't texted me
how long
about 5 hours
wow, did you text him?
no, i don't text first he does
damn, look babe give him some time maybe he's busy
yeah maybe
hey, never get your hopes up be strong bae
okay i will
so how you been?
good just finished 1st and 2nd period assignment
yeah me too
well i will talk to you soon or do you want to come over?
that would be great babe
okay see you later byee
byeee
ends ft call

i went downstairs and made myself sum lunch which is spicy chicken taquitos. i took one taquito a bite and that crap is bussin bussin. i went to the refrigerator and took out a soda bottle which is my favorite cherry coke. i sat in the dining table and watching my show on netflix which is all american. ugh spencer james is a hottie.

2 hours later

it was third period and it's 11:10 and my third period class ends at 12:30 pm. so i hurry up from the stairs and opened the laptop and i had to take a QUIZ! i didn't even studied like yesterday i just did a worksheet now we are taking a quiz. unbelievable!!!!! chemistry is a horrible subject ugh.

a 1 hour later natalia is still stressing

finally i finished that quiz and it's time to see my score. i kinda closed my eyes when i press submit. i look at the screen and my score is..

a/n: another cliffhanger ;)
about all american i don't care who is the hottest but spencer James can rail me already. look spencer and jordan are hot but i prefer spencer 😩

about chemistry DONT EVER TAKE CHEMISTRY!!!! like all my friends took chemistry and it's just horrible i mean im not forcing anybody to take it or don't like chemistry is a no for me. like the math is a no tbh i suck. so today is the month so i have bad cramps oh my gosh i was not supposed to be opened up on here 😣