part 75

third person
everyone spend the night today because of natalias situation. so that she doesn't feel alone and scared. plus their graduation is coming in about 10 hours.

natalia and mattia slept in the guest room. kairi and avani in natalia's room. robert and roshuan in the living room.

a few hours later

the alarm went off in one of the rooms. it was kairi, he was the only person who's awake. the rest were drunk and had to sleep a little longer.

kairi
i woke up by my alarm at 8 in the morning. avani is still asleep, so i get my phone unplugged it from the charger and left the room every quietly. i slightly closed the door and i turned around and i kinda jumped scared by roshuan.

roshaun laughed at me while i head downstairs. i see robert still sleeping in the couch. i go to the kitchen and get myself some cereal. i served myself and head to the dining table and eat my cereal.

i heard footsteps from the stairs and it was roshaun. he was talking so loud and that's when i hear robert.

"yo, im trying to sleep motherfuckers!" he said closing his eyes. "it's time to get up rebound." i said after sippping my milk from my bowl. "no it's okay baby! go back to sleep." roshuan said laughing. "shut the fuck up, before you wake natalia up." mattia said coming down the stairs.

third person
"hey, you don't tell me to shut the fuck up. why don't you tell kairi to the shut the fuck up." roshaun said with his accent. kairi laughed and robert too. "y'all shut up." mattia said preparing cereal for himself and natalia.
the boys stayed quiet for now because of avani and natalia because they had fun last night being party animals.

that's when avani woke up rubbing her head. "what the hell happened last night?" she said feeling the head pain. "babe you were drunk acting like a whole party animal." kairi said. "really!" she said full of shock. "yeah." kairi said laughing. "well ima go check on natalia." she said turning to the stairs. "um that's not a good idea, right now." kairi said.

avani had this confusion on her face. liked kairi is hiding something. but remember last night she was drunk and she had a bad headache. so she didn't worry about it.

natalia
i woke up and my head hurts. i couldn't remember what happened last night. the only time i remembered i was in a room with kairi and roshuan that's it. i tried to remember everything but i couldn't.

my bottoms were sore. so i quite not remember my bottoms were sore. probably mattia banged my guts out. i slowly pulled myself to a sitting position. im still wearing the clothes from last night. there was a mirror next to me and i looked at myself. my mascara was ruined making tears shape down my cheek. but my head was hurting for thinking.

that's when mattia knocked the door.

"come in." i said moving myself to a comfortable position. "hey baby, how did you sleep." he said holding a tray with cereal bowls. "um okay i guess." i said feeling a little bit down. "what do you mean i guess. are you not feeling well?" he said putting his hands on my cheek to check if i have a fever. "i mean you feel fine." he said giving me my cereal.

third person
natalia and mattia were eating their cereal with small little talks and laughter. mattia forgot something in the kitchen. so he went downstairs and left natalia alone. she puts her bowl in her night stand.