part 40

natalia
i saw mattia walking towards me like nothing happened. he tried kissing me in the lips and i moved my head so that he can kiss my cheek and he was confused. then suddenly that girl who was kissing his cheek is her aunts family member she is probably her sister like she is in her med 18 or 19 and she looked at me and smirked and i was like what the fuck is she smirking about?

bella: come si chiama mattia?
mattia: natalia
bella: parla solo inglese o?
mattia: si ma parla anche spagnolo
bella: well hii natalia!
natalia: hii bella
bella: i want you to meet my cousin loretta
natalia: uh hi
loretta: hi natalia, mattia is this your sister right?
natalia: excuse me?! does it look like im his sister?
mattia: bebe just chill
natalia: don't tell me to chill
mattia: loretta just stop what ever your doing bc this is going to be my future wife. plus your not even my type!
everyone gasped that mattia said natalia is going to my future wife.
bella: wait is that a promise ring in your right hand?
natalia looked at her hands and showed everyone.
natalia: yes it is
cellina: omg it's so beautiful

mattia
while everyone is in the living room there is full of girls walking towards natalia and looks at her promise ring and suddenly loretta came to me and apologized.

loretta: mattia im sorry for what i did, i know it was wrong to do. but being disrespectful to you and your girlfriend was bad but i had a crush on you. like i follow you on all my socials like i thought to myself like he is the one for me. but when i found out you brought her here. why don't do sum to maker her jealous so im sorry. like natalia is is beautiful and she has a nice boy. but i don't want to lose that relationship so im happy for you that you have someone in your life.
mattia: thank you for apologizing but you have to apologize to her bc you were being disrespectful to her not me.
loretta: okay

loretta walks to natalia and she was talking to bella. loretta taps her shoulder and natalia turns around and sees loretta.

natalia: uh hi loretta
bella: well let me just go over there and talk to mattia
loretta: i just wanted to apologize like i know it was mean to say that in front of everyone and being disrespectful to you. but i just had a crush on him but when he brought you here like your beautiful and that made me insecure and i was like whatever i have my confidence and im sorry, i truly do would your forgive me?
natalia: loretta it was mean to do that and yes i would forgive you but you don't have to feel insecure you look beautiful and plus you have confidence and that's good thing.
loretta: okay thank you um hug?
natalia smiled
natalia: of course!

third person
loretta and natalia hugged and pulled away and started talking and eating. until it hit 11:30 pm that's when gianluca and mattia got tired. teresa and giacomo walked in the living room and told them to let's go. they stand up and told everyone their goodbyes and left the house and started the car. natalia slept on mattia's shoulder and gianluca sleeping on mattia's lap and mattia was sleeping putting his head back.

skip car ride

they have arrived to their hidden home. this house is only for emergency and papa polibio told his nonna that he can stay there and nonna said yeah. teresa woke them up and they were really tired and papa polibio open the trunk to take out there suitcases and began to walk to the hidden home.