part 78

natalia
few hours go by family after family leaves the party. which is just me, mattia family and my family are left. my parents and his parents have good communication and getting along well, which im very proud of. suddenly im inside in the living room to watch movies with gianluca and alessia.

we were watching disney plus. the movie we're watching is called cruella. cruella was a bad bitch through the movie so far. which i already love her. suddenly mattia head was resting in my lap. which i slightly played with his black wavy hair. alessia was on her phone most of the time and gianluca was eating popcorn.

suddenly i hear the back door open and it's our family. "gianluca let's go home now." teresa said. my parents said goodbye to his parents. while i gave gianluca a hug, so i go hug teresa and giacomo. so they walked out the door. i go hug both of my parents and alessia.

mattia walks out of the door. i waved goodbye and mattia waits for me in the corner. my parents and alessia waved goodbye back while i hopped on the car. mattia pulls out of the driveway and drove off to the house.

a few minutes later

we have arrived home. we finally graduated and next is summer time. we both head inside my feet were exhausted and mattia is really tired. so we just head upstairs, changed and go fast asleep. mattia flopped in the bed while i take off my makeup.

after taking off my makeup i crawled to my bed and began to charge my phone in my nightstand. so i put my phone down and turned to mattia and his arms were around me so he can cuddle me which i scoot close to him and feel his breathing and heart too. i began to close my eyes and i guess mattia did too.

-

third person

it's clearly 1:30 am

she squinted her eyes like she's having a bad dream or maybe her monthly period. well her head was shaking back and forth. well it's not a monthly period.. she screamed full of horror and he got up so fast and looked around but he sees her just sitting there scared and shaking too.

he sits properly and comforts her.

"baby, its just a dream." he said worriedly. she scoots back away from him. "lia, why are you scooting back. come here?" he said patting the bed. she declines him, "baby, what's it?" he said. "its him again." she said starting to sob. he felt concerned but he had nothing to help her. "what do you want me to do?" he said. "i don't know. let's try to go to sleep." she asked.

he didn't want her to go back to sleep. he feels so concerned about her. he doesn't want her to have another nightmare again. sometimes mattia feels so bad that someone did this to her and just want to kill her rapist and be done with like everything is normal.

well it can't be normal. it's going to be worse and worse over again. this world isn't perfect there's so much damage in this world that can't be fixed.

well, he fell asleep and thoughts and thoughts came over in his head. where could i find him? should i kill him? should i report him? should i tell the police? where he from?

-

in the dream, she could feel his breathing and his groans. but she can't picture him like he was a black figure with no face just a body figure. he was basically hurting her. her wrist was purplish and she was crying and groaning but she stopping fighting it and just froze like a dead person and that's when she got up in reality and screamed.

in a few hours

natalia
it's clearly nine in the morning. i checked on my phone and i got a text from gabe and avani. some nofications from snapchat, tiktok, twitter, facebook, etc. so i technically ignored all the notifications and just went to the bathroom and did my business.

after i finished my business and i quickly wash my hands. after washing my hands i go brush my teeth so i don't kiss my boyfriend with bad breath.

few minutes later, i finished brushing my teeth. so i quickly find some clothes to wear for today because in this month is summer time.

natalias outfit:

so i quickly put on some mascara, highlight, eyeliner and fake eyelashes

so i quickly put on some mascara, highlight, eyeliner and fake eyelashes. so i walked out of the restroom and mattia is still awake. so i check what time it is. it's clearly 10:10 in the morning. so i sat on my bean bag and check my messages. so i replied to gabe text message.

baboso 🙄💗

7:20 am

hey, how you been?

9:30 am

good, wby?

mensa i have to tell you sum

not you changing the subject
okk what ?
delivered

-

ugh i hate when this happened. whenever i text him. he left me on delivered for like 5 to 10 minutes and im still on delivered.

suddenly my baby is awake! "good morning guapo!" i said smiling. "morning mi amorr, someone is in a great mood. you look stunning, where you going?" he said smiling. "um nowhere i was waiting for you to wake up." i said. "mhm you creep." he said furrowed his eyebrows and laughing too. natalia laughed.

we both ran down the stairs. i always think what do we both want for breakfast. so i asked him. "babe?" i said. "hmm" he said switching the channels from the tv. "what do you want for breakfast." i asked looking at the fridge. "mhm i don't feel like eating eggs so why not a sandwhich?" he said still switching the channels. "um okay, let me get my bluetooth from my room." i said.

mattia
i stopped switching the channel and see salvador and italy playing. which it's going to be a good game. so i go in the kitchen and i hear lias phone blowing up. i go check and it's gabe the dude from the party.

i read the message and it says "lia ik what happened at the party." i unlock her phone and went to her message and this dude was still typing. so i quickly replied to him saying. "dude it's mattia. don't tell her yet we are going to tell her all three of us." i send it and the bubble was gone and he typed and says "who's we?"

i was so frustrated when he typed that in my head said dude are you slow? so i typed and said "me and kairi." he said "ohh okay." i said "so imma go delete the message you sent and we will tell her tomorrow, are you down to come tomorrow or nah?" he replied and said "yes, im down." i just left him on seen and i almost hear someone coming from the stairs. so i quickly delete the messages and turned off the phone and look in the fridge like nothing happened.

a/n: im getting tired it's currently 1:05 am where i am at so goodnight. im so sorry for being inactive lately.

i created a new fp
jimingfx

^
if you are a secretly a bts army or love bts, i grantee you should follow it!

i only edit jin and jimin but imma edit a few of the members if i get bored ;)