part 69

natalia
while mattia is at the store. i took a nap cause my cramps was hurting bad lately but when i lay down or fall asleep i feel comfortable and no pain.

2 hours later

mattia
i arrived home i get the stuff out of the car and get the keys and went inside but i closed the door behind me and head upstairs which natalia is asleep so ill give her another hour to wake her up because she seems peaceful sleeping. or else she will beat my ass disturbing her sleep. so i head downstairs and play fifia with the boys who are online which is kairi, roshuan, robert and me.

"hey my boy mattia quit screaming before natalia beats your ass when she wakes up." roshuan said through the mic. "nah she won't but imma be quiet." i say whispering through the mic. "kairi kick the ball you rat fuck!" i said screaming while i stood up. "mattia im trying it's because my controller is not working." he said frustrated through the mic. "mhm okay blame on the controller anyways im out i have to check on my queen." i said.

"what a simp." kairi said. "shut the fuck up that's why you always been cheated on." i said. i logged out of my ps and turned off the tv and head up stairs.

i opened the door and i see natalia getting up and rubbing her eyes and saw me. she smiled and got up with pain but i helped her out and head downstairs and she saw a walmart bag with a bunch of goodies.

she digged inside the walmart bag she took out each of the goodies out of the bag.

strawberry shortcake ice cream, kit kat, mix of mexican candy, etc. but she took out the ice cream and grabbed the spoon and head toward the living room to watch a telenovela.

2 hours later

i was getting really tired but my gurl is still wide awake watching her telenovela. i look at the clock and it's 1 am.

"babe." i said rubbing my eyes. "yeah." she said eating her ice cream. "im getting tired can we go to sleep?" i said. "you can go ill meet you when i finish watching this episode." she said without making eye contact. "okay goodnight mi amorr." i said getting up kissing her forehead.

i head upstairs and did my night routine. after i did my night routine i head to get my pj's which is just shorts and went to sleep.

-

"what do you think mattia is doing?" unknown said. "i don't know i haven't seen or talked to him since prom." unknown 2 said. "ugh, what are we going to do?" uknown 3 said. "dont you all get it we are sticking to the fucking plan aight." unknown said holding uknown 3 by the shirt.

"so when is natalia and mattia's anniversary?" uknown 2 said. "after their graduation ale are you stupid?" unknown said. "see this is why i wanted to break up with you in the first place aliza." ale said full of anger. "you agreed to be in this so don't even start of all that bullshit ale." aliza said getting on ales face.

aliza walked to her stalking guy while ale and the gang go finish their fighting battles on each other.

"where could mattia be?" aliza said slamming the desk. "i don't know he could've been-" he said stuttering. "ugh, spencer and elena go find where mattia could be he's not at his house." aliza said. "but it's late." elena said. "i said go!" aliza said. "yes ma'am." elena said.

skip skip skip

third person
elena and spencer found the location where mattia is at. but they are really surprised and giving that smirk on their faces. they called their leader and she finally answered.

"we know where he is." elena said. "where?" aliza said. "he's at natalia's house." elena said. "what a bitch." aliza said. "okay well done now come on head back and we will have instructions for you." aliza said. "yes ma'am." elena said.