part 46

mattia
i woke up from my mom yelling at me that i was late to school. i start first period at 8:10 and now is 8:20. so i hurried myself to change and get my stuff and ran to the front door and sit in the car waiting for my mom to start the car and drove off to school. she dropped me off to school and there is nobody in campus like i look to door to door there is students in their classroom and i see my first period and i opened the door and see the teacher and students looking at me and i hate when they look at me so i gave the teacher my slip and went to my seat to do my work.

natalia
i haven't seen mattia since the morning like thank god i haven't see him if i did he will be so petty that im sorry for everything and im like boy bye i need some space lmao. but probably he's late to class. i finished my algebra work and turned it in and tomorrow me and avani are going to look at the prom dresses. but i don't know if mattia is going to be my date to prom because we got into a huge fight yesterday so i don't know if he isn't imma wear red dress if i am imma wear a purple dress because his favorite color is purple of course. so let's not think about this right now. think about what is going on today natalia. the first belled ring and i had my ear phones in to play my playlist so that i don't hear anyone around me and i remembered i had second period with mattia ughh i feel like ditching but my parents are going to find out so let's not do that. so i went inside my second period and i see kairi sitting down so we were early so why not talk to him. so i tapped his shoulder.

hiii nati!!!
hiii twin!!!
how are you
im good, how are you
im good too, thanks for asking
your welcome

i see mattia walking in the classroom and see me but i just ignored him and talking to kairi. so we said sum stuff about life and i heard someone call my name so i just got off and went to my seat and look down to my desk i knew who called me but i didn't want to look at him. its just easy that if he wasn't here that's is best but he's here anyways.

kairi
i was so confused like something is going on between natalia and mattia. i looked at both of them nothing.. no eye contact, smiling etc. they aren't even looking at each other.  so i texted mattia instead than talking across the room.

what is going between you and natalia huh? you know she is my twin so you have to tell me

what is going between you and natalia huh? you know she is my twin so you have to tell me. have you tell ale?

there is, kairi and yes ill tell you and yes i already told ale

I- 😧
you told him but not your best friend wow mattia just wow!

and i told robert and roshaun i told them first and ale second and then your third

wow so imma be mad at you for that because you didn't tell me first i could you do this to me?!
bruh we are best friends you are supposed to tell me FIRST!

OKAY STOP YELLING AT ME

why you gotta be so complicated 💀