Some plans are put into action...

Sky and swagger have been planning for a few weeks now and it was now time to act on their plans.

They felt please when they tricked ink to head to outertale and to that one spot that their erro-code goes to all the time.

They told him that someone wanted to tell him something there and to wait for them to arrive.

Now it was time to trick code to going there, which shouldn't be too hard since he loves outertale.

"Hey code!" Sky said cheerfully, catching codes attention as he turned to look at them.

"Hey blu-sky." Code said with a hint of a smile and sky shared looks with swagger.

Which didn't tho unnoticed, code blinked at them with a hint of confusion.

"Code, want to visit outertale with us? Though you will have to go without since we want to grab a few things before we head over there." Sky told code with a mischief smile on his face, making code tilt his head a bit in thought.

"...ok, I'll see you to there in a little bit." Code told them and opened a portal to outertale and went through.

When the portal closed, Sky and swagger high fives each other.

Back to ink, ink has been waiting for a few minutes now, he wondered when this monster will show up?

Then he heard footsteps and perked up, ah! That most be them now! He thought, happily getting up and turning around to go towards the footsteps.

Code on the other hand, was walking to his usual spot when he noticed footsteps approaching him and paused.

Unfortunately he probably should have said something since moments later ink accidentally walked right into code, causing them to fall, ink fell right on top of code with an "oof."

"Sorry." Ink said, getting up and putting his hand out for code to take. Which he did seconds later and ink carefully pulled code up.

"Heya code!" Ink said cheerfully with a smile on his face, causing code to blink with a small blush on his face.

Which in the end, caused ink to blink and lean forward, putting his hand against codes skull forehead to check his temperature.

"Are you feeling alright? Your face flushed a bit." Ink told code with a worried look.

Which caused codes blush to be more noticeable, ink frowned, why did codes face flush more even though he doesn't feel warm at all?

"I-I'm fine ink..." code told ink who just frowned for a few seconds.

Ink withdrew his hand, "well ok..make sure to tell me if your feeling sick ok? I don't want you to get sick.."

Code nodded and his blush faded a little hit was still there.

They both sat down in codes favorite spot and stared at the stars for a little while.

It was completely silent for a little bit...that was until one of them Spoke up.

"So uh..sky told me to come here because someone wanted to tell me something..." ink started out, causing code to blink before frowning.

So that was what Sky was doing...he was set up! But what kind of set up was this though? Code wondered but stoped when ink continued.

"So did you have anything to tell me?" Ink asked code with a curious look on his face when he turned to look at code.

Code was silent for a few minutes..wondering why sky asked him to come here..since he didn't know what Sky wanted him to say...though Sky was acting mischievously with swagger... were they actually trying to get him to get together with ink?

Sure he has a crush on ink..but he's pretty sure some of the others do as well..or was he wrong? He didn't know..and he wasn't ready to tell ink yet...he will have to tell him at a different time when he's more confident about this... code decided.

"Sorry ink...I can't tell you yet..can we reschedule this another time and then I can tell you when I'm more confident?" Code asked hopefully, causing ink to blink before smiling.

"Sure! You can tell me anytime you want. I can wait." Ink told code cheerfully.

Code relaxed at that...he will give himself a few weeks before he tells ink.. hopefully ink will accept being his boyfriend...if not..he hopes they stay good friends...

Ink started to hum and kick his legs back and forth a little bit, he wondered what code wanted to tell him? He's very curious and wanted to ask but wants to let code tell him when he's ready.

Ink thought, though he hopes code tells him soon, he has a feeling something big might happen...that and he is wondering about this voice that keeps trying to talk to him recently...

It's a bit strange but he got used to it after a while, he didn't tell anyone about the voice because they had their own problems to deal with and he didn't want to add to those problems...

Though he hopes he gets to hear the voice more clearly next time since it sounded really weird to him.

He shrugged it off...there's always a next time anyways... he thought and they watched the stars for the next few hours before goin chime and sleeping.

____*___*_____*____*____*_____*____
Finally finished with 1092 words! Yay! Hope you like and comment what you think!

Also ABOUT THREE or TWO MORE CHAPTERS BEFORE the NEXT SPECIAL chapter is here, check out my special chapters story in my third readers list to see what I ACCEPT and DONT ACCEPT .

Ja ne~!
_________________
Inks friends,
Undertale, Sans, Papyrus Underswap, Blue, stretch      Swapfell, Black, slim      Underfell, Boss        Reapertale, Reaper      Errortale, Error, miscal        Mafia tale, Misfire        Horrortale, Axe, sugar      Dreamtale, Nightmare, Dream         Dreamswap, Lightmare, lunar    Fellswap, Fell, gold       Outertale, Galaxy, outer        Dusttale, Dust, cream        Killertale, Killer, puff      Starfell, Star, planet          Handplates, Youth, lad         Epic tale, Epic, titan        Abysstale Abyss, void          Undersoul, Angel, soul, celestial          Underbeats, Beats, rhythm        Newertale, Kin, newer        Momma cq, Lg, le, lf          UNDERFRESH/freshtale, Fresh            Xtale, Cross, x
_______________
Codes multiverse-

Error/code   Blue/sky      Fresh/swagger

________________
Underswap, blue, stretch Underfell, red, boss
Reapertale, reaper, grim Swapfell, black, slim
Errortale, error, miscal/idk       Mafiatale, guns, misfire
Horrortale, horror/mars/axe, sugar/Jupiter
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare
Dusttale, dust, cream, Dreamswap, wings/idk yet,Lighmare,
Fellswap, fell, gold, Outertale, outer, galaxy, Undertale, sans, papyrus, Epictale, epic, titan, Killertale, killer, puff, Quantumtale, tk, tl/timeline idk I chose a better one if I find one or given one,
Handplates, youth, lad, Starfell, star, planet, Undersoul, soul, angel, celestial, Abysstale, abyss, void, Underbeats, beats, nico/rhythm 
Newtale, kin, newer/idk, Momma Cq, Geno/LG, error/LE, fresh/LF (maybe)
Underfresh/Freshtale, fresh, pop,
Xtale, cross, x/idkyet

❤️