Help me readers

I want to update this story but each idea I get for the next chapter I didn't like or want to do for the next chapter or the next few chapters, I'm having some trouble gaining ideas for chapters.

Soooo I was wondering if anyone wanted to share ideas with me? Or give me some?

I don't mind if it's something random, I MIGHT be able to do it or include it into the story.

Like I reread the last chapter and all, I want to update this, write a few more chapters and take a break but still be able to update it since I want to write and finish a few more chapters before I take a break for a bit.

Cause I know I have a lack of motivation/writers block right now and non of my usual methods help me gain ideas or power through it and all right now.

And yes some of what people said on my conversation is what some of the things I usual do, (when they said a few things I could do, it's one of the few things I did)

So I've been thinking maybe, if an of you want to, you can give me ideas for this story and any of my undertale stories or heck some new stories that aren't undertale, like my only mcyt story.

If anyone wants to give ideas or something random to me on any of my stories, you can go there on the latest chapter and comment down on it.

Or if you just want to do a few ideas for a few stories you can comment on those few.

And if you don't want to do any of that then you don't have to.

Either way I don't mind what you comment if you just want to comment and all.

I want to be able to update at least five stories within a few weeks, but that might take a while considering lack of motivation/ writers block.

So if anyone wants to help out on any of my stories, just comment down on the latest story you want to help out a bit.

And if you want me to credit on who helped me out with the next story if I do use the idea or whatever it is you helped me out, I'll do.

If you don't ask for me to credit you then I most likely won't credit you.

So if you want me to credit you if I used the idea or whatever it is, then please ask in the same comment in ( ). That you wrote down that might help me.

If I use it and I see the () and inside is credit me or something that I'll make sure to credit the one who helped me out with @ and all.

So until then. Ja ne~

Sorry I made you all wait on this and many of my other stories but man, I have a lot to try and update and I put all my older stories on hold but that still leaves over 40 stories to update 😅😂

Well I hope to see a few comments soon! Take your time. I got a few days to wait anyways.

Also may delete this later on if I no longer need this cause I hate to Haverhill here when I just know most people are going to be disappointed that it wasn't a chapter instead.

So may delete this later don't know yet

Xxxx