Special chapter 1

Ink was going about his day just like any other day and hanging out with his friends and code, he liked codes scarf and to his surprise, code gave a scarf similar to what he was wearing to him! He felt really delighted at that.

Ink also knows that what he wears is a bit different then the other inks that he saw in underverse.

He wears a bit more grey since he used to wear grey all the time in his past life. Along with a bit more blue with stars.

While ink was thinking, he snapped out of his thoughts when he and everyone varnished into a different area then where they had just been before.

"Code? Do you know what's going on?" Ink asked his dear friend code who shook his head for a no and a frown on his face.

"Hello...today you will be talking to, answering questions, or getting hugs from our dear dear readers today. And who knows? Maybe I'll do this again. They shall be here any second now."

A voice from out of nowhere said as they glanced around. Inks eyes started to shift as he had a thoughtful look on his face.

He wondered if he was in a book, that would make sense since the voice did talk about readers. Though he wondered if he would remember any of this.

He guess not, and if he did..eh he didn't care, this was his life, book or no book. Ink thought and that's when they arrived.

Ink blinked at that, eh? If he had a soul?

Some of the other stared with a hint of surprise on their faces, most of them, those that are like the original papyrus and his swaps accepted snowydracos hug.

The others, more of the fellverse either reluctantly accepted the hug or outright refused to hug a 'stranger'.

"I'm doing great! Thanks for asking! Also yeah I have a soul, do you want to see?" Ink said and pulled his soul out but held it close to his own body for some seconds before putting his soul back in.