Just hanging out..

Ink and code were hanging out at outertale, just looking at the stars. It reminded ink and code of the first time meeting each other here in outertale.

Ink felt fond of code when he thought back to that day.

While code felt joy and relieved, that was the day where he learned he won't have to destroy anymore after all. He very much is a lot more happier now without having to kill and destroy anymore.

He isn't willing to go back to his old multiverse without a reason, even if he wanted to, he didn't want to jump into the void again. It would most likely send him to a different multiverse anyway. So there wouldn't be any point to that. Code thought. Though he does miss those that are his...sigh..

Either way, he thinks that they would be happier with him being happy and free. Though he does want them to come to this multiverse, they would be happier here as well...

Ink on the other hand, was thinking about how to get codes family and friends in his multiverse, he can tell that code misses them very much. So he was just planning on how to get them here without them trying to attack him for being an ink.

He might need to ask sci to see what he could do. Maybe sci can make a machine to other multiverses! Ink thought excited.

Either way, they were hanging out today, he already alerted everyone that he will be hanging out with code today but would still come if they need help and they spilt the ink bottle.

"Hey code?" Ink started out and code looked at him.

"Yes ink?" Code responded feeling curious as to what ink wanted to say.

"So it's been a while since your entered multiverse... are you happier now? I know you didn't like your old multiverse much..but are you happier now here in my multiverse?" Ink asked error, feeling  bit concerned on if code liked it here or not.

Code stared at ink for a bit, with a hint of surprise in his eye sockets and then code smiled.

"Of course I like it better here ink. I'm not forced to destroy unlike my old multiverse. Sure I miss my friends and the family I made there...but I know they would have wanted me to be happy...so I'm doing my best to live out my life here. This multiverse is way better then mine." Code told ink who blinked at code for a few seconds before a smile came onto inks face.

"I'm glad." Ink said with a grateful smile on his face. He's happy that code is happier here. Though he still needs to talk to sci about getting codes friends and family over where before that multiverse starts to collapse.

He will have to talk to sci later on today. Ink decided as they continued to watch the stars for the next few hours.

When it started to get late, ink got up, codes eye lights looking up at ink who held a hand out with a smile.

"Come on code, it's time to go home." Ink told them with a big smile and with his eyes closed a bit.

Code stared up at ink, still surprised that this ink has taken him into his home while he remains undecided if he wants an au of his own or not. The code smiled and gently grabbed inks hand.

"yeah...home.." code whispered with a hint of joy at that.

Ink pulls code up gently and made a portal to the doodlesphere and they walked into it.

They went to their areas that they slept at and ink waited for code to sleep. Code was still getting used to sleeping now. Code at Still most of the time doesn't sleep but does more then he did the first time around.

So ink waited before he made a portal to sciencetale. It's time to talk to sci...

_____*_______*_______*________*___
Finally finished with 787 words. Hope this will satisfy you all for now. Hope you all like and comment what you think. And yes I'm not doing the conversation between sci and ink until a lot later on and as a flashback ok?

Next chapter..might be a prank chapter but give me prank ideas and what ink and code or some of the others can do ok?

Underswap, blue, stretch      Underfell, red, boss
Reapertale, reaper, grim     Swapfell, black, slim
Errortale, error, miscal/idk Mafiatale, guns, misfire
Horrortale, horror/mars/axe, sugar/Jupiter
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare  
Dusttale, dust, cream,   Dreamswap, wings/idk yet,Lighmare,
Fellswap, fell, gold,  Outertale, outer, galaxy,  Undertale, sans, papyrus,  Epictale, epic, titan,      Killertale, killer, puff,    Quantumtale, tk, tl/timeline idk I chose a better one if I find one or given one,   
Handplates, youth, lad,    Starfell, star, planet,    Undersoul, soul, angel, celestial,  Abysstale, abyss, void,    Underbeats, beats, nico/rhythm
Newtale, kin, newer/idk,      Momma Cq, Geno/LG, error/LE, fresh/LF (maybe)       
Underfresh/Freshtale, fresh, pop,     
Xtale, cross, x/idkyet Sciencetale, sans/sci, papyrus/medic/idk.