Special chapter 2

This includes my ink, codes multiverse ink, codes multiverse Dream, codes multiverse nightmares gang/family/friends etc. they are the only ones going to be included in this special chapter.
___________________________

Everything went too bright for a few seconds, making everyone's eye sockets close until the light disappeared and they appeared in a different area, well there wasn't to many of them there but-

"You all will be asked questions, giving gifts, hugs, and just talk to some people/monsters. They will arrive in a few seconds..." a voice told them and they appeared.

They blinked and shared looks of distain, "wish I was never here

They blinked and shared looks of distain, "wish I was never here..." horror muttered to himself, and almost started to mess with his skull again.

"Hate this multiverse..." dust said with a grin and a look of distain.

"My stupid brother helped ruin the balance..." nightmare said angry, upset, and a bit sad.

Cross tilted his head and glared at the 'good' sans.

Killer stopped frowning for the first time, "this multiverse will die and it will be inks fault. What do you think?"

The others blinked, startled.

Except for the ink from another multiverse. He decided to call himself starlight when in another multiverse, he thought and the next one appeared.

 He decided to call himself starlight when in another multiverse, he thought and the next one appeared

Starlight blinked at that, "oh, my favorite sans? I have quite a few favorite sans...hmm I'll give you the top five or ten favorite sans. First one is the original sans, second, error(also code), third, nightmare, fourth, Dream, fifth, fresh, sixth, tk, seventh, horror, eighth, cross, ninth, reaper, tenth, geno. Er I know i said I would tell you ten favorites but I'll give you one more of my favorite, my other favorite is abyss. I have quite a few more favorites but I think that's enough for now..."

Then starlight blinked a few times at the next part, an extra star appearing and he drew something real quickly and brought it up to show UndertaleFreak_123.