Visit the original

So I visited nightmare in dreamtale...I should probably visit the originals and get to know them before I visit anywhere else. I thought and I started moving around in my ink portal I made to go to undertale.

I can't wait to meet original sans and papyrus, I always adored those two and found them adorable.

Like how people awe at dogs and cats being cute but  not in that way, you know? I probably just confused you...I thought.

But after I visit them, I will visit underswap, underfell, swapfell, reapertale, errortale, horrortale, dusttale,dreamswap, fellswap, and outertale. Since I already visited dreamtale, I won't need to visit them again unless nightmare breaks one of my bottles of ink.

Otherwise I'll visit tomorrow instead of again today.

I thought with a smile as I went to the original undertale. The first one that I did not create. The others I created for sure and sure they are the only other aus out here now, they will also be an original after a certain point of time of not making any new ones. Which made me excited and I should probably make one about some of the other aus that I heard about. Like littletale and the ones with the bitty's.

There was also one about sans and papyrus still being kids but I need to remember the name so it will take me a while before I make that one. I thought as I stepped out of my ink portal and into the original undertale.

I looked around and perked up when I spotted undertale papyrus talking to little frisk. Ah I should also check errortale after this before the other aus, especially since he won't be like the other errors from other multiverses. No I'll make sure that they all have longer lives to live as long as me so I don't hurt this error emotionally. I don't know how long regular skeletons live for but I'll need to make sure they all live a lot longer so they don't leave me alone to fast. I'll end up lonely if that happens and I don't know what I'll do if I get too lonely..

I thought hiding a frown, I walked over to papyrus with a smile on my face though.

Papyrus noticed me with a smile on his face, "oh hello there! I haven't seen you before, are you perhaps new to this area?" He said happily.

I nodded at that with a smile on my face still, ok yes undertake papyrus and sans are adorable and my favorite out of all of the sans and papyrus's.

"Really? Well hello there new monster! Well allow me to be there first monster to welcome you! So Welcome to snowdin!" Papyrus said.

"Thanks. Also can you be my friend?" I asked him.

He brightened up, "you want to be friends with the great papyrus?"

"Yes, I'll also like to show you to my other friends someday as well if you would like to meet them." I told him excited for all of my current friends to meet.

I still have yet to make more friends besides a few.

Mostly because I usually check the worlds to see if anything is wrong. My current friends that I have are nightmare, reaper, swapfell sans, horrortale san, horrortale papyrus, and now original papyrus.

Now I also need to make original sans my friend too!

Which might take a while or something since I'm probably new in here to him or different then sans probably went through in the resets and remembers then before.

"Really? Wowie! I can't wait to meet my newest friend other friends! By the way what is your name?" Papyrus asked me curiously.

"Ah sorry about not telling you my name. You can call my ink! It may or may not be my real name or not but it's the name I call myself when I'm in one of the worlds." I said and papyrus nodded looking a bit thoughtful and confused at the same time.