Back home

Ink existed out of the machine, excited to be back home after so long in codes multiverse.

Ink took a big breathe and breathed out, "I'm back home!" Ink cheered and would have raced away if it wasn't for codes strings wrapping around him to prevent him from checking up on his aus and his friends.

Ink pouted, "coodddeeee leett meee gooooo I got things I need to doooo, aus to check up on and friends to check up onnnnn!"

Ink whined and struggled in codes strings.

"No can do ink. We still have to think where nightmare and the gang can stay at and live at and other things like introducing each other and new nicknames." Code mentioned and ink pouted again but stopped struggling in the strings which lowered him down to the ground again.

"Fine fine. But afterwards I'll go check my aus and friends. And this time no ones stopping me from checking on them Since I couldn't during my absence." Ink said seriously, and would have been taken serious if he wasn't pouting the entire time.

"Yes yes I understand." Code mentioned with a hint of a fond look.

"Well..they can always stay in the doodlesphere or I can make an au or more for them if they aren't comfortable at my place.." ink mentioned.

This nightmares gang just stood there stunned by this inks playful nature and what he just said, he would allow them to stay in the doodlesphere or make an au for them? Why? Was it because of code?

Wait where did code even lived? In the doodlesphere?

"Though it's their choice. I'll give them time to think about it and let them come up with their own nicknames considering that they do have counterparts here and all. So I'll see you all later in a bit to see what you decide." Inks said cheerfully and headed off to go check on his friends and aus, leaving code behind and some of the others who came with behind to talk to nightmares gang.

Puff blinked, "he really takes that seriously."

Horror hummed at that, "true. G-ink probably wants to check if my au ran out of food yet to refill it or not."

Nightmares gang turned to the other horror a bit surprised, "your ink goes to your au to put food there?" Cross asked surprised.

"Yeah. He has ever since undick threw her spear at me." Horror responded back.

"So that crack?" Dust started out but didn't continue.

"Also healed by ink." Horror responded and the other horrors eyes widen a bit with surprise at that.

The nightmares gang was stunned yet again, surprised but the already big difference between the ink they knew and this ink that er-code know now.

"I'll show you around!" Blue offered cheerfully and nightmares gang accepted.

So blue started leading them through the doodlesphere and offered explanations or names on Which part they were in.

Meanwhile, ink was happily chatting with his friends after he checked all the aus he's made so far.

And he's pretty happy that nothing happened while he was gone.

And somehow code managed to sneak away from nightmares gang back in the doodlesphere and over to where ink is at and stood nearby and listened.

It was a good day to be back home, ink thought with a happy grin.

___*_____*_____*_____*______*____*___
And that is as much as I could type in today with 786 words. A lot better then earlier since it was only at 400 words but I wish I could have made it a bit longer since I haven't updated quite a bit of stories.

But randomly updating during my break has been helping, I've been able to update some stories I haven't been able to update in a long while before.

Like reborn as tree of feelings, reborn as a parasite etc

So I'm currently happy about that.

I'll see if I can try and update some other stories I haven't been able to  in a long while but it will all just depend if I can while during the break.

Also vote if nightmares gang decide to stay in the doodlesphere or in a new au ink will make for them.

Like I get a vibe that they would prefer an au since they aren't to comfortable just yet but also I kinda want them to stay in the doodlesphere...hmm oh and please help me with their new nicknames. Nightmares already got his.

Well hope you like and comment on this chapter

(Sorry this part is so long)

Ja ne~!

Codes nightmares gang-

nightmare/moon
Horrortale, sans/        , papyrus/chief
Killertale, sans/
Xtale, sans/
Dusttale, sans/ash, papyrus/ghost

_________________
Inks friends,
Undertale, Sans, Papyrus          Underswap, Blue, stretch Swapfell, Black, slim Underfell, Boss Reapertale, Reaper Errortale, Error, miscal Mafia tale, Misfire Horrortale, Axe, sugar Dreamtale, Nightmare, Dream Dreamswap, Lightmare, lunar Fellswap, Fell, gold Outertale, Galaxy, outer Dusttale, Dust, cream Killertale, Killer, puff Starfell, Star, planet Handplates, Youth, lad Epic tale, Epic, titan Abysstale Abyss, void Undersoul, Angel, soul, celestial Underbeats, Beats, rhythm Newertale, Kin, newer Momma cq, Lg, le, lf UNDERFRESH/freshtale, Fresh Xtale, Cross, x
_______________
Codes multiverse-

Error/code Blue/sky Fresh/swagger

________________
Underswap, blue, stretch      Underfell, red, boss
Reapertale, reaper, grim     Swapfell, black, slim
Errortale, error, miscal/idk Mafiatale, guns, misfire
Horrortale, horror/mars/axe, sugar/Jupiter
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare  
Dusttale, dust, cream,   Dreamswap, wings/idk yet,Lighmare,
Fellswap, fell, gold,  Outertale, outer, galaxy,  Undertale, sans, papyrus,  Epictale, epic, titan,      Killertale, killer, puff,    Quantumtale, tk, tl/timeline idk I chose a better one if I find one or given one,   
Handplates, youth, lad,    Starfell, star, planet,    Undersoul, soul, angel, celestial,  Abysstale, abyss, void,    Underbeats, beats, nico/rhythm
Newtale, kin, newer/idk,      Momma Cq, Geno/LG, error/LE, fresh/LF (maybe)       
Underfresh/Freshtale, fresh, pop,     
Xtale, cross, x/idkyet

❤️

X