Few days

So it's been a few days since then, misery's  gang have temporarily set up in my doodlesphere for now to see if they were alright with staying here or deciding if they want me to make an au for them.

It was fine though, I'm pretty sure code will still live with me anyways even if the gang decide they prefer an au over this. But I'm sure code would still visit the gang anyways even if they decide on an au.

So it was all fine, I already introduced misery and his gang to my friends at the last meet up.

..it went as well as I expected, chaos! I laughed a bit at that thought.

It was pretty funny, especially when misery met my nightmare and his brother.

Just the imagine alone almost sent me into a laughing fit.

I also had made a house, a big one in my doodlesphere.

It was for those who wanted to stay over with me along with the new comers who end up living with me.

That also depends if they would prefer to live here or in a new au I would make for them.

I Already kinda made a new au, but it's empty, it has plenty of food, crops and all that and I made sure that the food never ran out and were taken good care of in case someone wanted to live in an au.

I also had houses and mansions. The mansions were for those like misery and his gang, and anyone who they took with them.

Cause Who knows when another error and his group might come into my multiverse?

Better be prepared for extras just in case. I will never know if it's needed or not, but better have it in case and not have it when I need it immediately.

I also made sure that if anyone ends up here because of the void, that would be the au they spawn in. Or like, you know, fall into.

Since code mentioned about falling through a portal after someone told him he would be safe here.

Which ink assumes is destiny, unless it was a bit different. But until he knows for sure, he will assume it's destiny.

Ink thought to himself, checking on the new au he made to make sure things were going good and things were still taken care of like the homes so it wasn't dusty, or the food so it didn't spoil, which it wouldn't since it was monster food but he liked to take precautions anyways.

Ink nodded to himself, everything was going good then for the au.

Ink made sure to check all the other aus he had made, which he hasn't included anymore aus besides this one just yet.

But he does plan to make a few. He doesn't remember every au that was made, so he might make up some names for the au or something...

But that will be saved for later, he wants to make sure misery and his gang is comfortable.

That and he's pretty sure swagger and sky is planning something, what are they planning? He doesn't know.

But he will find out eventually. Those two are troublemakers when they want to be.

But it's fine, it just makes things more interesting and amusing!

Ink thought with a happy grin, he wouldn't change anything at all on what happened.

He's happy, his friends are happy, codes gang is happy, codes happy even though he sometimes gets a blush on his face for no reason, everything was going great!

And he will keep it that way, if other multiverses or even deities know what's good for them.

Ink smiled Mischievously, yes if they knew what was good for them, then they won't mess with his multiverse.

Either way, he Already had a lock on it so any deities  who want to mess with his multiverse or even other fragile monsters or sans or papyrus want to mess with his multiverse, they won't be able to get in.

He did make it aware of intentions and future intentions after all.

Well with that said and done with, time to go home and have a movie night with code and his gang.

Oh he hopes they stay, it does get a bit lonely when it was just him before code showed up...then swagger and sky. Then the gang.

So he hasn't been lonely as he had been after a long while.

The meetings and hang outs helped a lot but coming back to the doodlesphere, it was still a bit lonely sometimes. But not anymore after code showed up.

So he's been pretty happy. "Hiii codddeee!" Ink waved at code who looked over with a small smile.

"Yes yes, hi ink." Code responded and ink smiled happily, he wouldn't trade this for anything in the world.

____*_____*_____*_____*_______*___
Finished with 1053 words.
Hope you like and comment what you think.

Sorry for the wait, I was trying to go through my stories with the random updates but I was able to come back to this one.

Ja ne~!

_________________
Inks friends,
Undertale, Sans, Papyrus          Underswap, Blue, stretch Swapfell, Black, slim Underfell, Boss Reapertale, Reaper Errortale, Error, miscal Mafia tale, Misfire Horrortale, Axe, sugar Dreamtale, Nightmare, Dream Dreamswap, Lightmare, lunar Fellswap, Fell, gold Outertale, Galaxy, outer Dusttale, Dust, cream Killertale, Killer, puff Starfell, Star, planet Handplates, Youth, lad Epic tale, Epic, titan Abysstale Abyss, void Undersoul, Angel, soul, celestial Underbeats, Beats, rhythm Newertale, Kin, newer Momma cq, Lg, le, lf UNDERFRESH/freshtale, Fresh Xtale, Cross, x
_______________
Codes multiverse-

Error/code Blue/sky Fresh/swagger

Nightmare-misery Horror-outrage/dread ? Dust-ash Cross- arch/ ? Killer- slayer/homicide ?
The ones with /? You can vote or just say a name you think would be better
________________
Underswap, blue, stretch      Underfell, red, boss
Reapertale, reaper, grim     Swapfell, black, slim
Errortale, error, miscal/idk Mafiatale, guns, misfire
Horrortale, horror/mars/axe, sugar/Jupiter
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare  
Dusttale, dust, cream,   Dreamswap, wings/idk yet,Lighmare,
Fellswap, fell, gold,  Outertale, outer, galaxy,  Undertale, sans, papyrus,  Epictale, epic, titan,      Killertale, killer, puff,    Quantumtale, tk, tl/timeline idk I chose a better one if I find one or given one,   
Handplates, youth, lad,    Starfell, star, planet,    Undersoul, soul, angel, celestial,  Abysstale, abyss, void,    Underbeats, beats, nico/rhythm
Newtale, kin, newer/idk,      Momma Cq, Geno/LG, error/LE, fresh/LF (maybe)       
Underfresh/Freshtale, fresh, pop,     
Xtale, cross, x/idkyet

And of those with nicknames that have a /? You can vote on or add a new nickname for possible choosing

X