The picnic date

Ink brought code to the picnic area, he turned his head to look at codes reaction.

Which code's eye sockets were a bit wider then normal, mouth open a little bit with a surprised look on his face along with a small blush.

Ink patted himself on the back, he did really good with the area, he hopes that the surprise is a good surprise, meaning he likes it.

"So?" Ink started, looking hopeful.

Code stood still for a few more seconds before his expression was back to normal, "you outdid yourself. I wasn't expecting this. You must have worked really hard on it."

Ink perked up, "yep! I took a long while getting everything ready. I wanted to make sure you liked it."

Code smiled a bit at that, ink lead code to the picnic blanket to sit down on.

"Huh, it's really comfy and puffy.." code mumbled, setting one hand down  on the blanket with a curious look on his face.

"Yep. I made it that way so if we laid down, we wouldn't feel that hard ground." Ink told code, looking pleased with himself.

Code nodded at that, "alright...now what?"

Ink blinked a few times, "oh..uh didn't think on what else we can do besides talk and eat...uh maybe a board game? Or a card game."

Code shrugged, accepting the answer.

They needed up playing a few rounds of uno that ink made, of course somehow, code won every single match.

Ink was teary eyed with a pout on his face for not winning a single round, "how are you so good at this!?"

Code shrugged, "I'm good with every game. Nigh-misery's gang knows better then to challenge me to games now."

Ink let out a small whine at that, still pouting, "I give up..."

Ink grumbled a bit to himself as code put the cards back up.

Ink huffed before smiling and turned to code, "soooo- any guesses on who misery's dating yet?"

Code paused a bit, "no, not yet... I'll find out eventually..."

Ink let out a hum at that, still very curious as to who it is. But instead of saying anything else, ink laid back on the blanket.

Code followed suit a few moments later, they had already eaten while they were playing.

Ink just hummed a bit, watching the stars happily.

"You know, I'm glad I got to meet you code." Ink mentioned, causing code to blink a little bit, slightly surprised.

A soft grin formed on codes face, "I as well ink."

Ink smiled happily at that, happy that code was also glad to meet him too.

Ink kept his eyes up on the stars still, one leg moving a bit.

Code kept an eye on the stars as well, though one eye-light was trained on the one besides him.

Code smiled a bit more, his expression softening a bit before he put his full focus on the night sky above them.

Code slightly hummed a little bit, just watching the stars for a while longer before closing his eyes.

___*_____*____*_____*______*_____*_
Finished with 755 words. Hope you like and comment what you think.

Lol I kept saying error instead of code because I was used to the word error and it felt like it's been a while for this story so I kept having to fix it.

Well I think it's about time that you all know who misery is dating- you'll find out within either the next chapter or sometime in the next few chapters. :)

This story has three ships in it- idk if I'll add more. If you don't like the ships in the story- then tough luck, I'm not changing it. You can read one of my other stories. This is one of the few that has ships in it, the others don't and might not ever have ships in them.

Like I said, this is just one of the few that does have any ships in them.

Also- idk if anyones seen it but I did say you can add two more monsters to be included that came from codes multiverse with misery and the gang. I added one myself because I forgot- but you'll can add two more.

Ja ne~!
_________________
Inks friends,
Undertale, Sans, Papyrus Underswap, Blue, stretch      Swapfell, Black, slim      Underfell, Boss        Reapertale, Reaper      Errortale, Error, miscal        Mafia tale, Misfire        Horrortale, Axe, sugar      Dreamtale, Nightmare, Dream         Dreamswap, Lightmare, lunar    Fellswap, Fell, gold       Outertale, Galaxy, outer        Dusttale, Dust, cream        Killertale, Killer, puff      Starfell, Star, planet          Handplates, Youth, lad         Epic tale, Epic, titan        Abysstale Abyss, void          Undersoul, Angel, soul, celestial          Underbeats, Beats, rhythm        Newertale, Kin, newer        Momma cq, geno/crisp?, error/thread, fresh/vibe          UNDERFRESH/freshtale, Fresh            Xtale, Cross, x
_______________
Codes multiverse-

Error/code Blue/sky Fresh/swagger

Nightmare-misery Horror-dread    Dust-ash Cross- shirt Killer- onyx

Reaper/dreary/death. (You can add two more from codes multiverse vote on it maybe)
________________
Underswap, blue, stretch      Underfell, red, boss
Reapertale, reaper, grim     Swapfell, black, slim
Errortale, error, miscal/idk Mafiatale, guns, misfire
Horrortale, horror/mars/axe, sugar/Jupiter
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare  
Dusttale, dust, cream,   Dreamswap, wings/idk yet,Lighmare,
Fellswap, fell, gold,  Outertale, outer, galaxy,  Undertale, sans, papyrus,  Epictale, epic, titan,      Killertale, killer, puff,    Quantumtale, sans/tk, papyrus/tempo
Handplates, youth, lad,    Starfell, star, planet,    Undersoul, soul, angel, celestial,  Abysstale, abyss, void,    Underbeats, beats, nico/rhythm
Newtale, kin, newer/redo,      Momma Cq, Geno/crisp, error/thread, fresh/vibe
Underfresh/Freshtale, fresh, pop,     
Xtale, cross, x/idkyet

And of those with nicknames that have a /? You can vote on or add a new nickname for possible choosing

Or even idk on it you can vote

amv error sans  x ink

X