Something weird is going on...

Ink, at first, didn't notice anything off but he sensed something did happen.

Which made him look around, check aus, originals, everything until he decided to check the code itself.

He frowned, some parts of the code are...acting off... like it wants to add something in but hasn't yet...

Was the multiverse codes trying at make an au or original itself? Or was it something different? Ink wondered, confused and curious at the same time.

He wasn't too alarmed by this, however he is concerned, if the multiverses code was trying to make and au or original itself...it may place the au too close to one of the others... which had him a bit worried but it didn't seem like it was trying to make an au...

More like it was trying to bring something here...but what was it trying to bring here? He wondered.

He frowned, he wondered if he should help the codes bring whatever it is in, after all, if the multiverses codes wanted to bring in something, it's shouldn't be too dangerous.

If it was, well, he can always help seal it back up and kick out whatever it is that came through in the first place... but...it looked like the codes wanted to do it by themselves... since when he gently pushed some of his magic out to help, the codes moved out of the way so his magic didn't touch or help out.

"Hmmm...so I guess this is one of the things you wanted to do by yourself?" Ink asked, blinking.

The codes nudged him a little bit, feeling pleased.

"Alright then, if you need any help, just catch my attention and ask. I will help you if you need any help." Ink told them, feeling the codes that felt happy and pleased with itself and him.

"Well, I'll leave you be then, make sure to not bring anything too dangerous in, if its one of those again, I  will kick them out. If it's not, well we will see." Ink said and left towards the doodlesphere.

The codes felt pleased as they watched ink leave, the codes hadn't been sentient at first, not until ink helped give them a conscious and becoming sentient as well.

They know most multiverses and their codes weren't always...sentient... or have a conscious... but ever since ink was made, he helped them out by accident and didn't realize it until after a while when the codes started to nudge at ink himself.

They knew they surprised ink when they started to nudge at him. They also had to learn what they could and shouldn't bring into their multiverse. It helped that ink understands what they want and helps them
Understand what they shouldn't bring in and what was ok to bring in.

But they knew, Inks new friend code, would be happy with their chose on bringing those two in.

They hope code likes their gift, they wanted to welcome code in every since he landed here, but they didn't know what to give him until later on. And ink also helped them on making a decision when they saw ink talking to sci.

So they had to decide, it was easier to bring in those two them the others. They do Defy logic, the time and space after all.

Besides, code can wait a bit longer to meet the rest, after all, ink and sci were already working on it. Either way, they hope code likes their gifts, well not gifts, more like monsters that they were bringing.

It was their way of trying to welcome code here, he deserves a better life that they had first saw when code landed here after all.

Though this will probably take them a while, maybe they should have asked inks help? No, it was them trying to welcome code here, ink already has down that and already said that if code wanted an au, ink would make one for code if code asked ink.

So it was their turn to welcome code here, they thought, feeling determined.

Now all they have to do, is make a portal over there, ohhhh looks like that ink is chasing those two that they wanted to bring in.... welp, it's now time to bring them in, they thought and opened the portal up, letting those two to fall and drop on top of ink who was going about his day.

They smiled, they can't wait to see what happens next.

______*_______*__________*______*_
Finally finished with 865 words, yes I made the multiverse and the codes aware, sentient, and have a conscious.

I wanted to, don't question me why.

Also the next part is in inks POV kind of thing. Just like the usual. Ok?

Well hope you like and comment what you think. Ja ne~!

Underswap, blue, stretch      Underfell, red, boss
Reapertale, reaper, grim     Swapfell, black, slim
Errortale, error, miscal/idk Mafiatale, guns, misfire
Horrortale, horror/mars/axe, sugar/Jupiter
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare  
Dusttale, dust, cream,   Dreamswap, wings/idk yet,Lighmare,
Fellswap, fell, gold,  Outertale, outer, galaxy,  Undertale, sans, papyrus,  Epictale, epic, titan,      Killertale, killer, puff,    Quantumtale, tk, tl/timeline idk I chose a better one if I find one or given one,   
Handplates, youth, lad,    Starfell, star, planet,    Undersoul, soul, angel, celestial,  Abysstale, abyss, void,    Underbeats, beats, nico/rhythm
Newtale, kin, newer/idk,      Momma Cq, Geno/LG, error/LE, fresh/LF (maybe)       
Underfresh/Freshtale, fresh, pop,     
Xtale, cross, x/idkyet

Also help me with nicknames, you should probably already know who it's for but if not, you Willy see next chapter.

Also over the next two weeks, try to give me ideas for the next few chapters after the next two chapters ok?