After

Inks eye sockets open, blinked a few times, wondering when he fell asleep last night.

Ink sat up and shrugged a bit, he doesn't really care when he fell asleep last night, after all, code went to bed first. Probably on accident.

Ink hummed a bit, glancing over to see code still asleep and smiled fondly. He'll leave the decorations up. Maybe someone else would like them and have a date here or just a picnic with their family.

Ink shifted a bit as he opened a portal to his fridge, grabbing some strawberries and pulled them through, eating some. Luckily he thought ahead and had some strawberries covered in chocolate for code.

He set them aside in a bowl for code as he ate his strawberries as he hummed a bit.

Strawberries are good, but sometimes some of them don't taste that great unfortunately.

Code started shifting and ink turned his head to code and smiled.

"Morning code." Ink spoke out loud, stuffing another strawberry in his mouth, bitting it into little pieces before swallowing.

"Morning..." code sat up, eyelights glancing around before landing on the chocolate covered strawberries, eyelights changing into stars as he started eating them.

Ink just smiled, he was pretty happy with how their date had turned out last night.

Now ink is pretty sure he's really into code, he just wasn't too sure after he found out about codes feelings. Since he never had been in love in his life before until...a while back actually. But he never realized it.

He thinks he might feel like this to one other so far. But he won't say anything for a while. He's not too sure about it anyways. And he's pretty sure he's now dating code. And it's up to code to decide if they want to include anyone else or not.

After all, code is now his partner. He'll needs to listen more to code on things. But they can come up with compromises. But that can be for later. Ink decided and nodded to himself as they both ate strawberries.

Meanwhile, with misery who was busy writing some things down.

A voice that made misery shiver a little with delight at his lover being nearby, spoke up, "seems the two started their first date last night."

"Oh? That soon? I expected it to be another day or two before they went on a date." Misery hummed a bit, pausing on his writing as he set his pen down.

Misery rested his head on one hand, his eye light trained on the shadows of his office area, where his lover was currently sitting at.

"Yes, we'll I did catch ink setting the whole thing up a while ago. So I figured he was going to ask code after he finished setting it up. It was a nice area for a date. Maybe we could go out sometime for a date. It's been a while because of our old multiverse. Luckily I don't have to work much since my counterpart here does it for me. But I help out with him anyways when he wants more time from work." The voice continued as he shifted around a bit, his clothing moving a bit.

Misery just smiled a bit, "yes it's been a while since I just tied you up and demanded a date. I guess this time I don't have to if your already looking for an area for our next date out."

A chuckle was heard, Misery's eye-light dilated a little, he always loved how his lover sounded, outside and inside of bed. Hmm it's been a while since they have had fun, maybe they should do it next date night..depending on the area, misery hummed a bit.

"Alright, I'll get things ready. All you have to do is just wait and get dressed for it when it's ready." He continued as misery listened to his lover, a pleased smile in his face, he might not look it, but he was felt nostalgic, remembering the first time he just tied his lover up and demanded he go on dates with him the first time around before his lover became his lover.

It was a fond memory, since the other had stuttered at that, startled at being touched.

It was good his lover accepted his demand, otherwise, job or not, he would have locked him in his room and demanded more dates from him.

He would have eventually figured out how to get the other to agree if he had rejected him.

Luckily non of that was needed as his lover was very needy with touch. Even cuddles or hugs, he just melts into with him. Which is fine with misery.

Misery just hummed as he listened to his lover talk.

____*______*_____*_____*_____*____
Finished with around 827 words and less. Hope you like and comment what you think.

So anyone guess who it is? I've given slight hints. :)

Also for those who wanted the poly of ink, nightmare, and code, would you prefer it being gradually and take a while for that to happen? I think it would be better. Like after a while ink asks code about it and they both invite nightmare out on their dates and see how's it goes and code going on little dates with nightmare without him noticing to see if he would like him? I'm thinking that would be better.

Also- you won't be able to see this for a good long while- but I did draw a ship kid for ink, passive nightmare, and code aka error, it was for if they ended up with a kid, this is what I thought the kid would look like. But you won't see it til way later. You'll might even forget I drew it lol.

Well ja ne~!

_________________
Inks friends,
Undertale, Sans, Papyrus          Underswap, Blue, stretch Swapfell, Black, slim Underfell, Boss Reapertale, Reaper Errortale, Error, miscal Mafia tale, Misfire Horrortale, Axe, sugar Dreamtale, Nightmare, Dream Dreamswap, Lightmare, lunar Fellswap, Fell, gold Outertale, Galaxy, outer Dusttale, Dust, cream Killertale, Killer, puff Starfell, Star, planet Handplates, Youth, lad Epic tale, Epic, titan Abysstale Abyss, void Undersoul, Angel, soul, celestial Underbeats, Beats, rhythm Newertale, Kin, newer Momma cq, geno/crisp?, error/thread, fresh/vibe UNDERFRESH/freshtale, Fresh Xtale, Cross, x
_______________
Codes multiverse-

Error/code   Blue/sky      Fresh/swagger

Nightmare-misery   Horror-dread Dust-ash     Cross- shirt     Killer- onyx

Reaper/dreary/death.     (You can add two more from codes multiverse vote on it maybe)

Geno/?
________________
Underswap, blue, stretch Underfell, red, boss
Reapertale, reaper, grim Swapfell, black, slim
Errortale, error, miscal/idk       Mafiatale, guns, misfire
Horrortale, horror/mars/axe, sugar/Jupiter
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare
Dusttale, dust, cream, Dreamswap, wings/idk yet,Lighmare,
Fellswap, fell, gold, Outertale, outer, galaxy, Undertale, sans, papyrus, Epictale, epic, titan, Killertale, killer, puff, Quantumtale, sans/tk, papyrus/tempo
Handplates, youth, lad, Starfell, star, planet, Undersoul, soul, angel, celestial, Abysstale, abyss, void, Underbeats, beats, nico/rhythm 
Newtale, kin, newer/redo, Momma Cq, Geno/crisp, error/thread, fresh/vibe
Underfresh/Freshtale, fresh, pop,
Xtale, cross, x/idkyet

And of those with nicknames that have a /? You can vote on or add a new nickname for possible choosing

Or even idk on it you can vote

amv error sans x ink

X